December 2012 Re-takers

bitsy

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby bitsy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:09 am

sinfiery wrote:
bitsy wrote:U Wash now a strong contender in my LS choice 2013

CU-Boulder* too

change has arrived

im coming up with all sorts of reasons to justify going to these schools. reasons.

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 am

bitsy wrote:
sinfiery wrote:
bitsy wrote:U Wash now a strong contender in my LS choice 2013

CU-Boulder* too

change has arrived

im coming up with all sorts of reasons to justify going to these schools. reasons.

We got no chance at CU unless we visit. Clearly, this must be done. Ya know, to maximize our options.

./viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197527

bitsy

Postby bitsy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

sinfiery wrote:We got no chance at CU unless we visit. Clearly, this must be done. Ya know, to maximize our options.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/. ... 1&t=197527

im applying on the off-chance that they give out samples in the asw swag baggies. road trip?

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 am

bitsy wrote:
sinfiery wrote:We got no chance at CU unless we visit. Clearly, this must be done. Ya know, to maximize our options.

./viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197527

im applying on the off-chance that they give out samples in the asw swag baggies. road trip?

Pretty sure sugah offered to get us drunk/house us if we were ever in Colorado. ROAD TRIP.

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 am

Wormfather wrote:Romney not conceding is gonna fuck up my PT tomorrow morning.

You guys wanna chat?

SLEEP time.

gotta be up in 6 hours

HawkeyeGirl

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 am

Wormfather wrote:Romney not conceding is gonna fuck up my PT tomorrow morning.

You guys wanna chat?

I'm up for chat worm. I can't meaningfully study while waiting for these speeches...

Lenahan3

Postby Lenahan3 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am

PT 57 on the morrow.

bitsy

Postby bitsy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 am

GabeQuixote

Postby GabeQuixote » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 am

Does anyone remember the website with all the LG video walkthroughs?

finnandjake2

Postby finnandjake2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 am

GabeQuixote wrote:Does anyone remember the website with all the LG video walkthroughs?

7sage? There are probably others but that is one I remember being mentioned somewhere.

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Sugar Lumps

Postby Sugar Lumps » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 pm

sinfiery wrote:
bitsy wrote:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/. ... 1&t=197527

Pretty sure sugah offered to get us drunk/house us if we were ever in Colorado. ROAD TRIP.

SUP.

Went out last night to celebrate Amendment 64 and Obama. Now do not want to be productive. HALP.

bananapudding88

Postby bananapudding88 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 pm

I feel kinda bad deleting an email from ONU without even reading it considering how Ohio really came through for us yesterday.

Oh well :D

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:52 pm

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

I feel the pain of people that lost (Romney supporters). It sucks to put so much heart and soul into a monumental effort only to come up short. It is something many of us have felt at some point after opening those prickly LSAC Notice Emails. It's something we will feel again if we don't get our dream or target schools. So while I may not agree with the tweets of that lady, I still sympathize with her pain.

I would sympathize with Obama supporters had they lost too. I just hate when anyone loses =/
Last edited by PickledPanda on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Also, I've missed you ladies and gentlemen while I have been away.

amonthofsundays

Postby amonthofsundays » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Checking in. This is my third and final shot.

HawkeyeGirl

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 pm

http://beardbeanie.com/

Objectively best invention ever? i think so.

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:http://beardbeanie.com/

Objectively best invention ever? i think so.

You're on to something. I liked you before, but that respect went to a whole new level when I read you played pokemon blue. +100 awesome points. +100 more if you picked squirtle.

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm

PickledPanda wrote:I feel the pain of people that lost (Romney supporters). It sucks to put so much heart and soul into a monumental effort only to come up short. It is something many of us have felt at some point after opening those prickly LSAC Notice Emails. It's something we will feel again if we don't get our dream or target schools. So while I may not agree with the tweets of that lady, I still sympathize with her pain.

I would sympathize with Obama supporters had they lost too. I just hate when anyone loses =/

I empathize with their feelings of loss and sadness, but I still find the tweets amusing.

ETA: Maybe I'm mean. Or maybe I've just been reading too many tweets about Obama being the antichrist and "coloreds" ruining this country to care. But I do feel more sympathetic for Romney supporters who voted for Romney for legitimate fact-based reasons.

Cobretti

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:http://i.imgur.com/JTjhS.png

She is the worst. She wasn't that funny on SNL, and she hasn't done anything since... I don't understand how she gets people to listen to her.

PickledPanda wrote:Also, I've missed you ladies and gentlemen while I have been away.

This thread was severly lacking in pickle references in your absence. Praise jebus our prodigal son hath returned

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:30 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:I feel the pain of people that lost (Romney supporters). It sucks to put so much heart and soul into a monumental effort only to come up short. It is something many of us have felt at some point after opening those prickly LSAC Notice Emails. It's something we will feel again if we don't get our dream or target schools. So while I may not agree with the tweets of that lady, I still sympathize with her pain.

I empathize with their feelings of loss and sadness, but I still find the tweets amusing.

ETA: Maybe I'm mean. Or maybe I've just been reading too many tweets about Obama being the antichrist and "coloreds" ruining this country to care. But I do feel more sympathetic for Romney supporters who voted for Romney for legitimate fact-based reasons.

I can say my sympathy dies off, if the reasons for helping Romney were to avoid keeping a black man in the white house. I think they exist in disturbing numbers, but I choose to assume people aren't until they act/say something in line with that motivation. Unfortunately, quite a few have.

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:31 pm

mrizza wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:http://i.imgur.com/JTjhS.png

She is the worst. She wasn't that funny on SNL, and she hasn't done anything since... I don't understand how she gets people to listen to her.

PickledPanda wrote:Also, I've missed you ladies and gentlemen while I have been away.

This thread was severly lacking in pickle references in your absence. Praise jebus our prodigal son hath returned

<3

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm

PickledPanda wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:

I can say my sympathy dies off, if the reasons for helping Romney were to avoid keeping a black man in the white house. I think they exist in disturbing numbers, but I choose to assume people aren't until they act/say something in line with that motivation. Unfortunately, quite a few have.

Yeah. Quite a few. Here are a couple particularly bad ones.

http://i.imgur.com/TDYBt.png

http://imgur.com/ZxPIu

But there are also a ton of people who voted for Romney for legitimate reasons and there are also a lot of people who voted for Obama for ridiculous reasons. So I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make here. I guess it's just that I find it hard to feel sympathetic for some of the people who are upset that Romney lost.

Psib337

Postby Psib337 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Just got an e-mail that my Manhattan books are sitting outside my house! So excited to get to started on them (I know, that's pretty sad). I tried to do some logic games last night while watching the elction results come in...after I realized I had completely missed 2 rules and set up a diagram with 9 slots when there obviously should've been 7 I decided it could wait. I never would've gotten any work done wondering what the results were anyway. Luckily I was getting better at LG leading up to October, this time I want to make sure if there's another zones game I'm ready for it, I only got one question right and I guessed at it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”