December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Alorain wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Just went -5 on LR1 from PT27.. womp womp... Am I allowed to chalk it up to being distracted by the election? :lol:


wow, you suck.


I know lol. :oops: I missed question #1 lol. I don't think I'm in a very LSAT state of mind right now, so I just gave in and turned the TV on

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Just kidding hawk <3

You're super smart, and probably earn more per bi-weekly pay cheque than I earned all of this year.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby sinfiery » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Awe, they're so excited on Fox News. They got an email from the Romney campaign saying "We got a chance!" and now everyone is all perky.

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby 99.9luft » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:Just went -5 on LR1 from PT27.. womp womp... Am I allowed to chalk it up to being distracted by the election? :lol:


it must be. I just went -5 on LR1 from PT24. Sucked. But i have to say the RC (-3) and LR2 (-2) made me feel less shiTTTy.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

99.9luft wrote:
mrizza wrote:So I'm in line at Chipotle in Newport Beach last week and this group of probably 14 or 15 yr old boys are in line behind me. They start going on and on about how all of their teachers are saying how naive Obama is, and how all smart people are Republicans. All the kids are eating it up of course. But then this kid starts talking shit on his own mom for being a democrat, and starts telling a story about his mom and his dad fighting about politics. Argument ended with his mom saying something about having a social responsibility to look out for the middle and lower class to which his dad yelled "FUCK THE MIDDLE CLASS!". The kid actually yelled it at the top of his lungs, and they all bust up laughing and talk shit on the kid's mom.

...


in addition to the sheer ignorance, once you start talking shit about your mom and let others dump even more, you are pure scum to me - don't care what culture you are from.


Its scary seeing kids that you know are going to grow up into monsters.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:51 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
Alorain wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Just went -5 on LR1 from PT27.. womp womp... Am I allowed to chalk it up to being distracted by the election? :lol:


wow, you suck.


I know lol. :oops: I missed question #1 lol. I don't think I'm in a very LSAT state of mind right now, so I just gave in and turned the TV on


You're fine, its election night.

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby 99.9luft » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 pm

sinfiery wrote:Awe, they're so excited on Fox News. They got an email from the Romney campaign saying "We got a chance!" and now everyone is all perky.


Image

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby bananapudding88 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

sinfiery wrote:Awe, they're so excited on Fox News. They got an email from the Romney campaign saying "We got a chance!" and now everyone is all perky.


What is it they say? Something about denial being the first stage of grief? :roll:

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
Alorain wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Just went -5 on LR1 from PT27.. womp womp... Am I allowed to chalk it up to being distracted by the election? :lol:


wow, you suck.


I know lol. :oops: I missed question #1 lol. I don't think I'm in a very LSAT state of mind right now, so I just gave in and turned the TV on


Even I can't do my 7-minute attacks tonight. Too much stress with the election!

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Alorain wrote:Just kidding hawk <3

You're super smart, and probably earn more per bi-weekly pay cheque than I earned all of this year.


Thanks Al, I <3 you even without the beard. Earning more in my paycheck only allows me to yell "fuck the poors" in chipotle, nothing more...

User avatar
bitsy
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby bitsy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

aiaea wrote:
sinfiery wrote:Awe, they're so excited on Fox News. They got an email from the Romney campaign saying "We got a chance!" and now everyone is all perky.


What is it they say? Something about denial being the first stage of grief? :roll:


"tight...it's very tight"

then they pretend like all the states leaning obama but not yet officially declared are totally up in the air

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 am

mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


1. I will always beat you at Mario Kart.

2. The Ice Map on NBC at Rock Center. I saw it earlier in the night, and I want me some more ice map!!

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby finnandjake2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 am

bitsy wrote:
aiaea wrote:
sinfiery wrote:Awe, they're so excited on Fox News. They got an email from the Romney campaign saying "We got a chance!" and now everyone is all perky.


What is it they say? Something about denial being the first stage of grief? :roll:


"tight...it's very tight"

then they pretend like all the states leaning obama but not yet officially declared are totally up in the air


Image

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 am

finnandjake2 wrote:
bitsy wrote:
aiaea wrote:
sinfiery wrote:Awe, they're so excited on Fox News. They got an email from the Romney campaign saying "We got a chance!" and now everyone is all perky.


What is it they say? Something about denial being the first stage of grief? :roll:


"tight...it's very tight"

then they pretend like all the states leaning obama but not yet officially declared are totally up in the air


Image


well.played.

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 am

mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


I feel strongly about this point about beating you, so I will expand. While you kids spent all of your time playing many different video games in your youth, I only played 1 video game - Mario Kart. (Okay 2, I def played and won pokemon blue). I'm an expert at n64 version. Don't give me that wiimote piece of shit, i have no idea how to drive using a wiimote.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby sinfiery » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 am

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


I feel strongly about this point about beating you, so I will expand. While you kids spent all of your time playing many different video games in your youth, I only played 1 video game - Mario Kart. (Okay 2, I def played and won pokemon blue). I'm an expert at n64 version. Don't give me that wiimote piece of shit, i have no idea how to drive using a wiimote.

Respect Hawk.

I was also a child who stuck to 1 game at a time.

TonyhawkPS4, bring it on.

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 am

on the off chance any of you haven't seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7 ... ure=relmfu

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 am

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


1. I will always beat you at Mario Kart.

2. The Ice Map on NBC at Rock Center. I saw it earlier in the night, and I want me some more ice map!!


I work three avenues away from there. Had lunch there Monday.

. . .

NYC isn't all that. 8)

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 am

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


I feel strongly about this point about beating you, so I will expand. While you kids spent all of your time playing many different video games in your youth, I only played 1 video game - Mario Kart. (Okay 2, I def played and won pokemon blue). I'm an expert at n64 version. Don't give me that wiimote piece of shit, i have no idea how to drive using a wiimote.


I will never lose at n64 mario kart.

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:07 am

mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


I feel strongly about this point about beating you, so I will expand. While you kids spent all of your time playing many different video games in your youth, I only played 1 video game - Mario Kart. (Okay 2, I def played and won pokemon blue). I'm an expert at n64 version. Don't give me that wiimote piece of shit, i have no idea how to drive using a wiimote.


I will never lose at n64 mario kart.


I'm not above playing dirty

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 am

GabeQuixote wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:Anyone else LOVE the Ice Map??


Mario Kart? No


1. I will always beat you at Mario Kart.

2. The Ice Map on NBC at Rock Center. I saw it earlier in the night, and I want me some more ice map!!


I work three avenues away from there. Had lunch there Monday.

. . .

NYC isn't all that. 8)


Well, I could mosey on down to Obama's winning speech if I wanted/had a ticket. whatever, the point is it's like 2 miles from where I live... :P

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby bananapudding88 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 am

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS OMG!!!!!!

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby 99.9luft » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

aiaea wrote:IT'S HAPPENING GUYS OMG!!!!!!


did Romney's hair turn grey?????




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], cherrygalore, Google [Bot], smashbash, tedler and 3 guests