December 2012 Re-takers

BitterSplitter

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby BitterSplitter » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Last edited by BitterSplitter on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm

enidwexler wrote:PT 59 Current Status: -7

LG: -0
LR1: -4
LR2: -3

RC on deck. :/

Also, now planning on PT 61 tomorrow morning. Speak now if this test is gonna kill my confidence, or forever hold your peace...

Good luck! It shouldn't destroy your confidence! It's not too bad, and it's more modern ^^

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 pm

MY TEST SITE SUCKS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

It's in this medium sized discussion room and all of the desks are tiny-- they barely fit one side of the LSAT book!

I thought that it would be a good room, considering that it's in the business school of this university... *sigh* Damn, this room really makes me appreciate my alma matter!

I guess that I'm going to have to play "flip book." Kind of like "flip cup," but totally different.

Any advice for contending with that bullshit?

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 pm

rebexness wrote:No advice, but I can commiserate. The only test center within...6 hours...of me has teensy ass small desks.

Thanks for "knowing that feel." I hope that they won't mind when I hold my pencils with my ears. At times like these, I wish that I had an afro...

annet

Postby annet » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 pm

SumStalwart wrote:MY TEST SITE SUCKS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

It's in this medium sized discussion room and all of the desks are tiny-- they barely fit one side of the LSAT book!

I thought that it would be a good room, considering that it's in the business school of this university... *sigh* Damn, this room really makes me appreciate my alma matter!

I guess that I'm going to have to play "flip book." Kind of like "flip cup," but totally different.

That's my only reasonable choice too. If it's like my test center you'll be seated every other seat - we were allowed to use the empty desks between us for all the additional stuff (pencils, sharpener, tissues, watch). Put the answer sheet under the booklet and put it on top of the test each time you bubble, then slip it back under. Let half your test book sort of hang over the edge, so just slide it back and forth. Also try to do most of your diagramming on the side of the LG with the most questions.

It's not the best situation but it's not awful.

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:00 pm

rebexness wrote:
A woman at my test center last year stuck her pencils in her cleavage. you could try that, if you are so equipped.

Just another reason males are at a disadvantage in our society.

bitsy

Postby bitsy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 pm

rebexness wrote:
SumStalwart wrote:
rebexness wrote:No advice, but I can commiserate. The only test center within...6 hours...of me has teensy ass small desks.

Thanks for "knowing that feel." I hope that they won't mind when I hold my pencils with my ears. At times like these, I wish that I had an afro...

A woman at my test center last year stuck her pencils in her cleavage. you could try that, if you are so equipped.

i feel like i would forget they were there and molly ringwald them through my face

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 pm

annet wrote:
That's my only reasonable choice too. If it's like my test center you'll be seated every other seat - we were allowed to use the empty desks between us for all the additional stuff (pencils, sharpener, tissues, watch). Put the answer sheet under the booklet and put it on top of the test each time you bubble, then slip it back under. Let half your test book sort of hang over the edge, so just slide it back and forth. Also try to do most of your diagramming on the side of the LG with the most questions.

Thanks, I hope that they allow for this. The desks are pretty close to each other. Yeah, I was worried mostly about AR, because of how the LSAT is structured now-- I guess that I'll follow your suggestion.

PickledPanda wrote:
rebexness wrote:

Maybe, I'll wear a kilt... >.>

Alorain

Postby Alorain » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 pm

bitsy wrote:
rebexness wrote:
SumStalwart wrote:

i feel like i would forget they were there and molly ringwald them through my face

Always with the graphic images Bitsy.

Alorain

Postby Alorain » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Be right back. I'm going to do a LG section. Maybe it will restore my shattered confidence.

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 pm

SumStalwart wrote:
annet wrote:

Thanks, I hope that they allow for this. The desks are pretty close to each other. Yeah, I was worried mostly about AR, because of how the LSAT is structured now-- I guess that I'll follow your suggestion.

PickledPanda wrote:
rebexness wrote:

I always wear mine. I even have a special barstool.

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

PickledPanda wrote:
SumStalwart wrote:

*cringe*

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

PickledPanda wrote:
SumStalwart wrote:
annet wrote:

PickledPanda wrote:
rebexness wrote:

haha

*super comfortable*

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:16 pm

SumStalwart wrote:MY TEST SITE SUCKS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I heard from someone that you're allowed to bring a flat board on test day to put on top of your desk for more space. I could be mistaken, but I'll try to find it on the lsac website.

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

rebexness wrote:
SumStalwart wrote:

I don't get it. Can you demonstrate and upload a picture of what you mean?

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:32 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:

Quality effort here, Guest. Keep up the good work.

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:36 pm

gguuueessttt

Postby gguuueessttt » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm

rebexness wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:

I blame Panda.

for telling me you were a lesbian?

applemaroon

Postby applemaroon » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PickledPanda

Postby PickledPanda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
rebexness wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:

I blame Panda.

for telling me you were a lesbian?

Bex: I told you I am sorry for what happened and your hair. I didn't expect that trajectory.

Guest: Why do you persist in these lies?

Alorain

Postby Alorain » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Feeling like life might be worth living again.

Went -0 on a timed LG section (56) in 33 minutes.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”