December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:32 am

Wormfather wrote:You people should be going to bed around 10PM and getting up around six AM at this point.

You cant risk feeling droggy at 9AM saturday. Make sure your body is ready.


YOU PEOPLE??

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am

mrizza wrote:
Wormfather wrote:You people should be going to bed around 10PM and getting up around six AM at this point.

You cant risk feeling droggy at 9AM saturday. Make sure your body is ready.


YOU PEOPLE??


Solid.

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:37 am

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

*chants mantra*

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 am

GabeQuixote wrote:"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

*chants mantra*

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."


Go get 'em tiger.

User avatar
Poo-T
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Poo-T » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 am

big bucks no whammies!
big bucks no whammies!
big bucks no whammies!
big bucks no whammies!

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:46 am

Alorain wrote:
GabeQuixote wrote:"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

*chants mantra*

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."


Go get 'em tiger.


Well the LSAT is like getting the Holy Grail:

-Fight a tank

-Only the penitent man shall pass.

-The name of God (which begins with an I)

-The leap of faith.

-Hand a poisoned chalice to a Nazi.

172+ = Ride off into the sunset with Sean Connery

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 am

GabeQuixote wrote:
Alorain wrote:
GabeQuixote wrote:"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

*chants mantra*

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."


Go get 'em tiger.


Well the LSAT is like getting the Holy Grail:

-Fight a tank

-Only the penitent man shall pass.

-The name of God (which begins with an I)

-The leap of faith.

-Hand a poisoned chalice to a Nazi.

172+ = Ride off into the sunset with Sean Connery


Great movie. One of my top 5 all time favorites.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am

GabeQuixote wrote:
Alorain wrote:
GabeQuixote wrote:"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

*chants mantra*

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."


Go get 'em tiger.


Well the LSAT is like getting the Holy Grail:

-Fight a tank

-Only the penitent man shall pass.

-The name of God (which begins with an I)

-The leap of faith.

-Hand a poisoned chalice to a Nazi.

172+ = Ride off into the sunset with Sean Connery


Was it supposed to just be poisoned? I always thought that was some divine intervention smiting, like the same force that killed everyone in the first one.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am

Just finished my dental appointment. My teeth are nice and shiny. Off to go do PT 65 in a few.

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 am

mrizza wrote:
GabeQuixote wrote:
Alorain wrote:
GabeQuixote wrote:"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."

*chants mantra*

"RC -0. RC -0. RC -0."


Go get 'em tiger.


Well the LSAT is like getting the Holy Grail:

-Fight a tank

-Only the penitent man shall pass.

-The name of God (which begins with an I)

-The leap of faith.

-Hand a poisoned chalice to a Nazi.

172+ = Ride off into the sunset with Sean Connery


Was it supposed to just be poisoned? I always thought that was some divine intervention smiting, like the same force that killed everyone in the first one.


I always saw it as cursed but I like the phrase "poisoned chalice".

The anticipation is terrible. I hope it lasts.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 am

Also, had both my fantasy football waivers went through last night, feeling good about this week

User avatar
desiballa21
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby desiballa21 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Anyone else hate Q13 on LR1, PT67? Looked at a few times and still tough for me.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Alorain wrote:Go to bed early tonight!


Okay!

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Do any of you bastards play Words with Friends? If so, please to send me your username. kthx.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:Do any of you bastards play Words with Friends? If so, please to send me your username. kthx.


I do. I'll kick your butt/send you my username after 5.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:Do any of you bastards play Words with Friends? If so, please to send me your username. kthx.


I do. I'll kick your butt/send you my username after 5.


It's on. Like Donkey Kong. Because I'm certain that people still say that.

User avatar
Mrs. Frizzle
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Mrs. Frizzle » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 pm

mrizza wrote:Also, had both my fantasy football waivers went through last night, feeling good about this week


Surest sign of a good week right there.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 pm

I used to play Words with Friends. However, after they crowned me king I decided to retire and focus on stamp collecting.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:I used to play Words with Friends. However, after they crowned me king I decided to retire and focus on stamp collecting.


I'm wearing my skeptical face.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Mrs. Frizzle wrote:
mrizza wrote:Also, had both my fantasy football waivers went through last night, feeling good about this week


Surest sign of a good week right there.


I've certainly never had a bad week after my fantasy football waivers went through

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
Mrs. Frizzle wrote:
mrizza wrote:Also, had both my fantasy football waivers went through last night, feeling good about this week


Surest sign of a good week right there.


I've certainly never had a bad week after my fantasy football waivers went through


Picked up Knowshon Moreno and Davone Bess. Plus, Andre Brown is on IR now, so Ahmad Bradshaw just got way more badass for my team. So clutch, gonna secure my 1 seed this week and get a bye next week now.

User avatar
Mrs. Frizzle
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Mrs. Frizzle » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 pm

mrizza wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
Mrs. Frizzle wrote:
mrizza wrote:Also, had both my fantasy football waivers went through last night, feeling good about this week


Surest sign of a good week right there.


I've certainly never had a bad week after my fantasy football waivers went through


Picked up Knowshon Moreno and Davone Bess. Plus, Andre Brown is on IR now, so Ahmad Bradshaw just got way more badass for my team. So clutch, gonna secure my 1 seed this week and get a bye next week now.


I nabbed Moreno too and took a shot on Rashad Jennings with Parmele out for the year. Best of luck in the playoffs. This is my favorite time of the year.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Got -0 on a RC section, -1 on another, and -0 on an extra single passage. Not too shabby! But I'd rather be all -0.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:Got -0 on a RC section, -1 on another, and -0 on an extra single passage. Not too shabby! But I'd rather be all -0.


I want to be there.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

mrizza wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:Got -0 on a RC section, -1 on another, and -0 on an extra single passage. Not too shabby! But I'd rather be all -0.


I want to be there.


so come here! [hyuk hyuk hyuk]




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: freekick, Instrumental and 14 guests