December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

mrizza wrote:
applemaroon wrote:
mrizza wrote:
Well at least you can appreciate why we keep it private then 8)


Ha, yep.

Mrizza, do you want to drill RC? Maybe a few sections from the later 50s?


Ya Sunday Thursday?


I can picture you drunkenly drilling RC on Sunday.

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby AKsnow » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:
AKsnow wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:Hey everybody, guess what?

All of my classes have made my finals next week optional, and since I have A's in all of them and this is the last week of school...I'm basically finished and graduated. No worrying about school for me this Saturday (:


Cool now all you have left to do is kill the LSAT and walk in graduation for your parents! Sounds like a great way to finish out the year.


...you know that isn't happening.


Killing the LSAT? Oh c'mon have some confidence! Hahaha just kidding. But still, you should.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:50 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:Hey everybody, guess what?

All of my classes have made my finals next week optional, and since I have A's in all of them and this is the last week of school...I'm basically finished and graduated. No worrying about school for me this Saturday (:


Aww. All growed up.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 pm

applemaroon wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:I can picture you drunkenly drilling RC on Sunday.


LOL. yea Thursday. How about RC sections for PT56-59? Is that too much? Too little?


Ya that works for me, 4 sections is fine.

And U4E2... if I'm drunkenly drilling RC on sunday something went horribly wrong on saturday

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:00 pm

177 on PT 66 today!

LR -1
LG -1
RC -2

On a less positive note, the paper I wrote for class this morning might be the worst thing I've ever written. Whoops.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:01 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:02 pm

mrizza wrote:
applemaroon wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:I can picture you drunkenly drilling RC on Sunday.


LOL. yea Thursday. How about RC sections for PT56-59? Is that too much? Too little?


Ya that works for me, 4 sections is fine.

And U4E2... if I'm drunkenly drilling RC on sunday something went horribly wrong on saturday


Or ridiculously well. And you'll be all, "FRIENDS, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING READING COMPREHENSION!"

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
mrizza wrote:
applemaroon wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:I can picture you drunkenly drilling RC on Sunday.


LOL. yea Thursday. How about RC sections for PT56-59? Is that too much? Too little?


Ya that works for me, 4 sections is fine.

And U4E2... if I'm drunkenly drilling RC on sunday something went horribly wrong on saturday


Or ridiculously well. And you'll be all, "FRIENDS, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING READING COMPREHENSION!"


This is probably accurate.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:177 on PT 66 today!

LR -1
LG -1
RC -2

On a less positive note, the paper I wrote for class this morning might be the worst thing I've ever written. Whoops.


Seksy

Sugar Lumps wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
mrizza wrote:And U4E2... if I'm drunkenly drilling RC on sunday something went horribly wrong on saturday


Or ridiculously well. And you'll be all, "FRIENDS, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING READING COMPREHENSION!"


This is probably accurate.


I have NEVER drunkenly bragged about thinking I did well on the LSAT.



fuck

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm

mrizza wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:177 on PT 66 today!

LR -1
LG -1
RC -2

On a less positive note, the paper I wrote for class this morning might be the worst thing I've ever written. Whoops.


Seksy


thanks I hear that a lot.

mrizza wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
mrizza wrote:And U4E2... if I'm drunkenly drilling RC on sunday something went horribly wrong on saturday


Or ridiculously well. And you'll be all, "FRIENDS, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING READING COMPREHENSION!"


This is probably accurate.


I have NEVER drunkenly bragged about thinking I did well on the LSAT.



fuck


haha...yeah. but idk i disagree with apple i think it'd be really endearing if anyone was drunkenly doing RC to celebrate.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
mrizza wrote:
I have NEVER drunkenly bragged about thinking I did well on the LSAT.



fuck


haha...yeah. but idk i disagree with apple i think it'd be really endearing if anyone was drunkenly doing RC to celebrate.


Believe me I've dabbled... I can do drunken LG, I can be pretty successful at drunken LR... but drunk RC? lol

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I've been listening to Hootie and the Blowfish on my swanky new iPhone all day.

Hooteeeeeeeeeeeeeh

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:I've been listening to Hootie and the Blowfish on my swanky new iPhone all day.

Hooteeeeeeeeeeeeeh


This is me not calling you old because I don't like its implications for me.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm

mrizza wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:I've been listening to Hootie and the Blowfish on my swanky new iPhone all day.

Hooteeeeeeeeeeeeeh


This is me not calling you old because I don't like its implications for me.


She sits alone by a lamppoooooooooost.

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm

What is our best guesstimate for score release date?

I'm going to be in Hong Kong for Christmas, which is a 12 hour time change from CST. I really want to be up with y'all for grey icons and all that fun stuff.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

applemaroon wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:haha...yeah. but idk i disagree with apple i think it'd be really endearing if anyone was drunkenly doing RC to celebrate.


Ok. If I do well, I will do that. Get ready.


You get ready for me to find you endearing!

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Alorain wrote:What is our best guesstimate for score release date?

I'm going to be in Hong Kong for Christmas, which is a 12 hour time change from CST. I really want to be up with y'all for grey icons and all that fun stuff.


After October I'm afraid to guess anything ever again.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Alorain wrote:What is our best guesstimate for score release date?

I'm going to be in Hong Kong for Christmas, which is a 12 hour time change from CST. I really want to be up with y'all for grey icons and all that fun stuff.


Email release date says 4Jan, so probably 2Jan. Definitely after New Years though.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby rebexness » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:22 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:22 pm

June 15th.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, bearedman8, jagerbom79 and 19 guests