December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

mrizza wrote:
applemaroon wrote:
Alorain wrote:
applemaroon wrote:wow guys...I drilled 12 LR problems and we've jumped 2 pages on here? Either I'm WAY too slow or your guys are way too active on here tonight.


Its us, not you.


lol. I'm not so sure about that......................


Relevant


Great, now I've spent 10 minutes watching seinfeld clips.

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:45 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:Great, now I've spent 10 minutes watching seinfeld clips.

And that's a problem?

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 pm


User avatar
enidwexler
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby enidwexler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 am

PT 56: 170!!!!!!! :D :shock: :!: :mrgreen: :o :D

LG: -2
LR1: -4
LR2: -3
RC: -2

First time legitimately cracking the 170 ceiling!

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

enidwexler wrote:PT 56: 170!!!!!!! :D :shock: :!: :mrgreen: :o :D

LG: -2
LR1: -4
LR2: -3
RC: -2

First time legitimately cracking the 170 ceiling!


Very nice, congrats

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 am

mrizza wrote:
enidwexler wrote:PT 56: 170!!!!!!! :D :shock: :!: :mrgreen: :o :D

LG: -2
LR1: -4
LR2: -3
RC: -2

First time legitimately cracking the 170 ceiling!


Very nice, congrats


Awesome!

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

for the love of god and all that is holy... stop eli nao!

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 am

mrizza wrote:for the love of god and all that is holy... stop eli nao!


lol. Looks like Coughlin is pulling a Bellicheck. I can't spell their names.

User avatar
desiballa21
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby desiballa21 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

PickledPanda wrote:
mrizza wrote:for the love of god and all that is holy... stop eli nao!


lol. Looks like Coughlin is pulling a Bellicheck. I can't spell their names.


Coughlin should pull him now

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 am

enidwexler wrote:PT 56: 170!!!!!!! :D :shock: :!: :mrgreen: :o :D

LG: -2
LR1: -4
LR2: -3
RC: -2

First time legitimately cracking the 170 ceiling!


Wicked! Well done!

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 am

desiballa21 wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:
mrizza wrote:for the love of god and all that is holy... stop eli nao!


lol. Looks like Coughlin is pulling a Bellicheck. I can't spell their names.


Coughlin should pull him now


Its funny how they pulled Bradshaw and left Eli in for so long. Looks like I'm still gonna pull out the win in fantasy this week though!


User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:49 am

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am



Everyone of those tattoos represents an opportunity for the contraction of disease.

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am



Sugs is probably dying after looking at the twin ginger beards....Her life is complete.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
zniha
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby zniha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:16 am

Looking for a little advice on my last pt took yesterday went RC -8 LR -6 LG -5 LR -6, not really sure how to devide up my study time this week, looking for ideas/suggestions, I will be taking pt's tuesday and thursday unless someone thinks I should do more/less.

Just need a little guidance here.

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:25 am

zniha wrote:Looking for a little advice on my last pt took yesterday went RC -8 LR -6 LG -5 LR -6, not really sure how to devide up my study time this week, looking for ideas/suggestions, I will be taking pt's tuesday and thursday unless someone thinks I should do more/less.

Just need a little guidance here.


Maybe drill games like crazy to try to get it to -0? Otherwise, just drill, seems like you're fairly consistent across the board, with RC being the biggest weakness. I personally think RC takes the most time to get better at, and is a lot more variable, so it might just be a better use of your time to try to get LG to 0 or LR to -5/6 total instead of -12. Certainly not an expert though!

edit: but don't burn yourself out! that could really kill you more than anything on test day.

User avatar
zniha
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby zniha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 am

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
zniha wrote:Looking for a little advice on my last pt took yesterday went RC -8 LR -6 LG -5 LR -6, not really sure how to devide up my study time this week, looking for ideas/suggestions, I will be taking pt's tuesday and thursday unless someone thinks I should do more/less.

Just need a little guidance here.


Maybe drill games like crazy to try to get it to -0? Otherwise, just drill, seems like you're fairly consistent across the board, with RC being the biggest weakness. I personally think RC takes the most time to get better at, and is a lot more variable, so it might just be a better use of your time to try to get LG to 0 or LR to -5/6 total instead of -12. Certainly not an expert though!

edit: but don't burn yourself out! that could really kill you more than anything on test day.


Thats kind of what I was thinking to I'm just not sure if that kind of drilling is going to make a difference at this point or not.

User avatar
SumStalwart
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby SumStalwart » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 am

zniha wrote:
Thats kind of what I was thinking to I'm just not sure if that kind of drilling is going to make a difference at this point or not.


It can help, but don't forget about maintaining your other sections!

Congrats on breaking 100, guys!

User avatar
ph5354a
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby ph5354a » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 am

zniha wrote:Looking for a little advice on my last pt took yesterday went RC -8 LR -6 LG -5 LR -6, not really sure how to devide up my study time this week, looking for ideas/suggestions, I will be taking pt's tuesday and thursday unless someone thinks I should do more/less.

Just need a little guidance here.


Have you looked into what question type you've been missing the most? Many question types on RC and LR overlap, so drilling one question type could lead to gains in both sections. For example, I'm pretty weak on inference questions, so when I really focus on those in practice, I find that I do better on inference questions in both LR and RC. If that doesn't work for you, I would just look at the question type you're missing the most in LR (drilling LG is a good idea too) so you could potentially see some gains in both LR sections. If it's a specific question type that's your weakness, you could easily pick up 2-3 points in each LR section with some serious drilling.

Good luck!

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:19 am

HawkeyeGirl wrote:


Sugs is probably dying after looking at the twin ginger beards....Her life is complete.


We must make babies now. Must propagate the race.

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby AKsnow » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 am

Strangest LSAT dream last night.... Someone walked into the testing center at some point during one of the sections, completely naked. Someone yelled 178 (not good enough or a 180 I guess hah!) and the person left an we all just kept on testing.

The show must go on I guess?

User avatar
Chardee_MacDennis
Posts: 285
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Chardee_MacDennis » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Sup folks? Long time no talk.

Just wanted to pop in here and wish you all good luck for Saturday.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Chardee_MacDennis wrote:Sup folks? Long time no talk.

Just wanted to pop in here and wish you all good luck for Saturday.


aw thanks chardee!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests