December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 pm

applemaroon wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:
applemaroon wrote:is review for PT 66 and 67 still going down tomorrow night? Someone confirm


I'm still down for it. I'm PT'ing 67 in the A.M.



Alright let's do it.


What time? Earliest for me is 10PM CST, but it's unlikely I'll be able to make it anyway, so don't plan around me.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
applemaroon wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:
applemaroon wrote:is review for PT 66 and 67 still going down tomorrow night? Someone confirm


I'm still down for it. I'm PT'ing 67 in the A.M.



Alright let's do it.


What time? Earliest for me is 10PM CST, but it's unlikely I'll be able to make it anyway, so don't plan around me.


Idgaf. I'm finishing between 12-1 P.M. CST, and then I'll have an hour or two in the gym sometime that day, but that can be planned around. I'm in bed for 11 P.M. CST though (trying to get my sleep schedule ironed out for test day).

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:Idgaf. I'm finishing between 12-1 P.M. CST, and then I'll have an hour or two in the gym sometime that day, but that can be planned around. I'm in bed for 11 P.M. CST though (trying to get my sleep schedule ironed out for test day).


Maybe 9PM CST? I can hop on late (realistically I'll be here at the office past midnight tomorrow anyway, so it's a pretty moot point, but you never know)

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:Idgaf. I'm finishing between 12-1 P.M. CST, and then I'll have an hour or two in the gym sometime that day, but that can be planned around. I'm in bed for 11 P.M. CST though (trying to get my sleep schedule ironed out for test day).


Maybe 9PM CST? I can hop on late (realistically I'll be here at the office past midnight tomorrow anyway, so it's a pretty moot point, but you never know)


I can do 9 P.M. CST. Any objections? Anybody?

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:Idgaf. I'm finishing between 12-1 P.M. CST, and then I'll have an hour or two in the gym sometime that day, but that can be planned around. I'm in bed for 11 P.M. CST though (trying to get my sleep schedule ironed out for test day).


Maybe 9PM CST? I can hop on late (realistically I'll be here at the office past midnight tomorrow anyway, so it's a pretty moot point, but you never know)


I can do 9 P.M. CST. Any objections? Anybody?


Works for me.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm gonna be late to the chat tonight. I'll probably be there around 10:30 EST.

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm not doing 67 until next weekend. I think it's best to save it to get a more accurate read of how my prep has been -- but I might be wrong.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:11 pm

GabeQuixote wrote:I'm not doing 67 until next weekend. I think it's best to save it to get a more accurate read of how my prep has been -- but I might be wrong.


I think it's a better idea to take it now so that you have 2 weeks to go over the areas in which you repeated mistakes. Mistake patterns are a very good indicator of where you need to focus, so it's better to re-take tests early and then focus on drilling the areas where you repeated mistakes.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm

I just finished an assignment game in 3:28 and another in 4:18. Why can't all games be so easy!?

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:I just finished an assignment game in 3:28 and another in 4:18. Why can't all games be so easy!?


I've been timing my games so that my alarm beeps at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00. I finish most in 5, some in 6, and the rest in 7. I feel confident that if there's a game that really throws me for a loop, I'll still be able to finish the section on time. I'm not sure that I've ever finished one in 3:28 though that's pretty great.
Last edited by gguuueessttt on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:I just finished an assignment game in 3:28 and another in 4:18. Why can't all games be so easy!?


You beast. My PR for a logic game was a 5 question Basic Linear Game that I completed in around 4:50.

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby GabeQuixote » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:I just finished an assignment game in 3:28 and another in 4:18. Why can't all games be so easy!?


I've been finding loose sequencing and strict sequencing games burning that fast lately too.

I hope we keep this skill on D-Day.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Granted, it was ridiculously easy and only a 5 question'er, but still.

Assignment games are always cake.

User avatar
Psib337
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Psib337 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

PT 56:

LG: -2
LR:-5
LR:-4
RC:-4

85/167

Personal best! I'm really happy but I am finally starting to get concerned about using tests more than once. Some questions I am remembering and some RC I'm not reading as closely as I probably should because I generally remember what's going on. Still, I'm hoping with drilling and PTing hopefully I'll get into a routine or have a system that won't fail me on test day.

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Wormfather wrote:8est. It is thern


10PM EST for 9PM Central. 8PM Mountain. 7PM Pacific

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
Wormfather wrote:8est. It is thern


10PM EST for 9PM Central. 8PM Mountain. 7PM Pacific


Don't forget 6PM AKST

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Psib337 wrote:PT 56:

LG: -2
LR:-5
LR:-4
RC:-4

85/167

Personal best! I'm really happy but I am finally starting to get concerned about using tests more than once. Some questions I am remembering and some RC I'm not reading as closely as I probably should because I generally remember what's going on. Still, I'm hoping with drilling and PTing hopefully I'll get into a routine or have a system that won't fail me on test day.


At this point in the game, scores don't matter. It's identifying the patterns and knowing how to answer the questions. The score just helps reinforce that. Congrats on the PB though.

User avatar
Alorain
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Alorain » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Holy crap, I just made a hugeeee LG breakthrough!

I did PT 22's LG section as a drill.

Finished it in 31 minutes, a first. And was only -1, a silly mistake off of a random mapping style game that hasn't appeared in ages!!! :D :D

So excited!

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Alorain wrote:Holy crap, I just made a hugeeee LG breakthrough!

I did PT 22's LG section as a drill.

Finished it in 31 minutes, a first. And was only -1, a silly mistake off of a random mapping style game that hasn't appeared in ages!!! :D :D

So excited!


Al on 1Dec:

Image

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Ant just made a legit Facebook status: "2013 can't get here soon enough." It's going to be a good year.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:Ant just made a legit Facebook status: "2013 can't get here soon enough." It's going to be a good year.


I miss Ant.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:Ant just made a legit Facebook status: "2013 can't get here soon enough." It's going to be a good year.


I miss Ant.


Me too. He was one of my favorites.

chadbrochill
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby chadbrochill » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 pm

mrizza wrote:
Alorain wrote:Holy crap, I just made a hugeeee LG breakthrough!

I did PT 22's LG section as a drill.

Finished it in 31 minutes, a first. And was only -1, a silly mistake off of a random mapping style game that hasn't appeared in ages!!! :D :D

So excited!


Al on 1Dec:

Image


Congrats Al, you're starting to see the matrix.
LOL @ the gif

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwrecka, Alexandros, DumbHollywoodActor, Earlskies, hurticulture, proteinshake, The_Pluviophile, xn3345 and 16 guests