December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
LoveLife89
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby LoveLife89 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Can we enter PT 67 into lsatqa ? I want to take that test on Monday, so I'd like to know.

User avatar
boblawlob
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby boblawlob » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Finished PT 57 (not fresh, but I didn't take it prepping for the Oct test)

LG: -1
LR: -2
LR: -2
RC: -8

168

Fkn RC!!!!!! Fractal geometry killed me and I ran out of time on the literature comparative passage.
My timing was perfect for the first 2 passages going into the last 2 passages: Had 19 minutes with last 2 passages. But I guess I completely mishandled timing for the fractal geometry and went straight to the questions with only prob a 70% understanding of the passage instead of being completely aware of every single paragraph, which left me with only 6.5 mins for the lit comparative passage.

More RC drilling. *sighs*

mcs268
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby mcs268 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:36 pm

retook 62 today.

RC: -1
LR: -3
LG: -3

-7/176

I totally gave an extra group in game 3 of the LG..read two words as separate groups lol. I definitely would've gotten -1/-0 on LG if i didn't make that mistake (was the only game i got q's wrong on).

Looking good for two weeks. Ready to own this FINALLY.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 pm

PickledPanda wrote:Just for the record, I have been up since 10am. Carry on.


I just never went to sleep :/

I looked at the questions I got wrong on this PT right after we got our scores so this score doesn't mean much. I didn't review any of the questions I got right though.

PT 67:

LR: -0
RC: -1 (didn't get this one wrong the first time)
LR: -0
LG: -1 (i got this one wrong the first time whoops)

score: 179

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby applemaroon » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:51 pm

.
Last edited by applemaroon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:54 pm

applemaroon wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:Just for the record, I have been up since 10am. Carry on.


I just never went to sleep :/

I looked at the questions I got wrong on this PT right after we got our scores so this score doesn't mean much. I didn't review any of the questions I got right though.

PT 67:

LR: -0
RC: -1 (didn't get this one wrong the first time)
LR: -0
LG: -1 (i got this one wrong the first time whoops)

score: 179


Wow nice! What did you get on the real thing?


169. I'd gone over all the ones I got wrong so I'm glad I got most of them right this time.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Brace yourself.

gettingerdone
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gettingerdone » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Retook PT 65 which I had taken Sept 27 plus RC PT 54 as my X.

LR: 0
LR:-2 (time-didn't get to)
LG:0
RC: -6
XRC: -8

I tend to not get to the last passage and end up with around 6-7 D's at the end. I review my LR very carefully after taking a PT so I'm taking this with a grain of salt, however it is nice to see that 175 on the page. Highest fresh PT is a 168 on PT 57. Remembered a decent number of LR on this one.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:57 pm

gettingerdone wrote:Retook PT 65 which I had taken Sept 27 plus RC PT 54 as my X.

LR: 0
LR:-2 (time-didn't get to)
LG:0
RC: -6
XRC: -8

I tend to not get to the last passage and end up with around 6-7 D's at the end. I review my LR very carefully after taking a PT so I'm taking this with a grain of salt, however it is nice to see that 175 on the page. Highest fresh PT is a 168 on PT 57. Remembered a decent number of LR on this one.


Awesome :] good job!

Just work on timing for RC and you'll be golden.

User avatar
NoodleyOne
Posts: 2358
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby NoodleyOne » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:Just for the record, I have been up since 10am. Carry on.


I just never went to sleep :/

I looked at the questions I got wrong on this PT right after we got our scores so this score doesn't mean much. I didn't review any of the questions I got right though.

PT 67:

LR: -0
RC: -1 (didn't get this one wrong the first time)
LR: -0
LG: -1 (i got this one wrong the first time whoops)

score: 179

Hey, that's what I got.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:Just for the record, I have been up since 10am. Carry on.


I just never went to sleep :/

I looked at the questions I got wrong on this PT right after we got our scores so this score doesn't mean much. I didn't review any of the questions I got right though.

PT 67:

LR: -0
RC: -1 (didn't get this one wrong the first time)
LR: -0
LG: -1 (i got this one wrong the first time whoops)

score: 179

Hey, that's what I got.



I know! Unfortunately I only got it after reviewing my mistakes. But maybe I'll get it again in December!

gettingerdone
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gettingerdone » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:20 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
gettingerdone wrote:Retook PT 65 which I had taken Sept 27 plus RC PT 54 as my X.

LR: 0
LR:-2 (time-didn't get to)
LG:0
RC: -6
XRC: -8

I tend to not get to the last passage and end up with around 6-7 D's at the end. I review my LR very carefully after taking a PT so I'm taking this with a grain of salt, however it is nice to see that 175 on the page. Highest fresh PT is a 168 on PT 57. Remembered a decent number of LR on this one.


Awesome :] good job!

Just work on timing for RC and you'll be golden.


Thanks!! Motivation to keep going at it for the next two weeks.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 pm

We need some quesadillas.

Image

chadbrochill
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby chadbrochill » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
I looked at the questions I got wrong on this PT right after we got our scores so this score doesn't mean much. I didn't review any of the questions I got right though.

PT 67:

LR: -0
RC: -1 (didn't get this one wrong the first time)
LR: -0
LG: -1 (i got this one wrong the first time whoops)

score: 179


Awesome score, keep up the good work!

chadbrochill
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby chadbrochill » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 pm

PickledPanda wrote:We need some quesadillas.

Image


:shock: Omg that would hit the spot right now

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm almost done making some right now. I even legit grilled the chicken from organic, cage-free chickens.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 pm

PickledPanda wrote:I'm almost done making some right now. I even legit grilled the chicken from organic, cage-free chickens.


organic, cage-free chicken??? a man after my own heart.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:26 pm

chadbrochill wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
I looked at the questions I got wrong on this PT right after we got our scores so this score doesn't mean much. I didn't review any of the questions I got right though.

PT 67:

LR: -0
RC: -1 (didn't get this one wrong the first time)
LR: -0
LG: -1 (i got this one wrong the first time whoops)

score: 179


Awesome score, keep up the good work!


thanks chad! You guys keep me motivated.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:26 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:I'm almost done making some right now. I even legit grilled the chicken from organic, cage-free chickens.


organic, cage-free chicken??? a man panda after my own heart.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Anyone going to get a Wii U tonight?

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Wormfather wrote:I didnt get a single question wrong today.


Nice worm! Sexy slut you.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm

PickledPanda wrote:Anyone going to get a Wii U tonight?


I would if I wasn't poor.

And awesome job Worm!!! :]

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:46 pm

I'll share with you. Beating the new Mario would be way more fun that way.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Wormfather wrote:
...I didnt study. Stuck at a baby shower.


Lets refocus on the positive: You didn't miss a single question today.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Wormfather wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:
Wormfather wrote:I didnt get a single question wrong today.


Nice worm! Sexy slut you.


...I didnt study. Stuck at a baby shower.


What a trickster. That's okay, a day off is always a good way to re-charge.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests