December 2012 Re-takers

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Cobretti » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Psib337 wrote:
gguuueessttt wrote:
nmop_apisdn wrote:
Psib337 wrote:That was June, October was high 150s, low 160s and a 152...I cried a lot that night. But I got a 166 the other day so if I stick to my pattern I should wind up with a 150.


Fuck lol I dont know what I would do if I scored a 152. I scored a 160 and feel like a failure, and am honestly considering not going because of it.

I missed 11 on RC, so I just feel like there isn't a way for me to better my score.


That's pretty mean. No need to be a jerk.


Well I may've bombed the test but at least I'm attempting to do better instead of blowing the whole thing off, I can come up with a new LR and LG strategy in a month, RC not so much...and even with a 152 even I managed better than -11 on RC.


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Hahaha

Mrizza is full of win.

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Psib337 wrote:
even with a 152 even I managed better than -11 on RC.


Oh snap.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I saw you fix that, Guest! Guilty!

User avatar
enidwexler
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby enidwexler » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Psib337 wrote:I've never done well on standardized tests ... in high school when I would take multiple choice tests almost every answer I got wrong I would narrow down to two choices and I would just pick the wrong one but then when I would get to a short answer or essay question I would do great. Almost every teacher I ever had would talk to me and ask what happened no multiple choice sections and I could never explain it. It's been the same way on test day with the LSAT.


Image

User avatar
gguuueessttt
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby gguuueessttt » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm

PickledPanda wrote:I saw you fix that, Guest! Guilty!


Shhhhhhh

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 pm

This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


Accurate.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


Accurate.


I haven't told you how much I hated you in a few pages so...I hate you. Lots.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


Accurate.


I haven't told you how much I hated you in a few pages so...I hate you. Lots.


Meh. Here's a kitten.

Image

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


Accurate.


I haven't told you how much I hated you in a few pages so...I hate you. Lots.


Meh. Here's a kitten.

Image


Also, I hate kittens. Specifically kittens that you post.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm

What does this kitten smell like marijuana?

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Sugar Lumps » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:Also, I hate kittens. Specifically kittens that you post.


Image

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:Also, I hate kittens. Specifically kittens that you post.


Image


Hideous.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby PickledPanda » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:Also, I hate kittens. Specifically kittens that you post.


Image


Hideous.


Hush your filthy mouth!

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby rebexness » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:40 pm

rebexness wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


I feel like this thread's Neighbor Wilson.


Yeah, as if I'm just a tad bit out of place/line.

User avatar
londonsportsguy
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby londonsportsguy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


Hey at least you aren't the Canadian cousin...that's what I always get stuck with.

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby AKsnow » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:
rebexness wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


I feel like this thread's Neighbor Wilson.


Yeah, as if I'm just a tad bit out of place/line.


Better than me just cause I miss the waiting thread so I lurk here and have nothing productive to input about December. I guess I would be the creepy kid with his hood on in the back of the classroom just watching everyone?

User avatar
Lenahan3
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby Lenahan3 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 pm

AKsnow wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:
rebexness wrote:
Lenahan3 wrote:This thread feels like a warm family and I'm the weird, out-of-town cousin. Haha.


I feel like this thread's Neighbor Wilson.


Yeah, as if I'm just a tad bit out of place/line.


Better than me just cause I miss the waiting thread so I lurk here and have nothing productive to input about December. I guess I would be the creepy kid with his hood on in the back of the classroom just watching everyone?


Meh. Has anybody in here watched the first few seasons of Misfits? I'm Simon from season 1.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby rebexness » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
annet
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby annet » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 pm

rebexness wrote:Did anyone use the e-book of the Manhattan guides? Terrible idea or thrifty smart idea?

Is it mostly reading or set up like the PS Bibles, with questions/stuff to work through?


I bought the LR book for kindle and mainly used it in Amazon's browser reader.

Depends how you do reading important stuff on a computer screen. For me it was a terrible idea, too easy to skim and difficult to focus. I think you could do most of the exercises on scratch paper and read the screen if that works for you.

User avatar
CalAlumni
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby CalAlumni » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm

rebexness wrote:Did anyone use the e-book of the Manhattan guides? Terrible idea or thrifty smart idea?

Is it mostly reading or set up like the PS Bibles, with questions/stuff to work through?


Horrible IMO, unless you have one of those tablets you can write on the screen with the stylus.

User avatar
bitsy
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby bitsy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Lenahan3 wrote:Meh. Has anybody in here watched the first few seasons of Misfits? I'm Simon from season 1.


lolol i like how you specified 1st season. your poor neighbors.

User avatar
bitsy
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Postby bitsy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm

rebexness wrote:Did anyone use the e-book of the Manhattan guides? Terrible idea or thrifty smart idea?

Is it mostly reading or set up like the PS Bibles, with questions/stuff to work through?


bought MRC on kindle. dat cheapness. some of it is sinking in, but the exercises are rough. they be like "annotate this passage" and i be like "nope not happening suckaa." might work if you have all the PTs on paper and can follow along with those.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: #gobroncos, blackmamba8, goldenbear2020, Mockingbird42, SunDevil14, VMars and 34 guests