(Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Curve for October 2012?

9
5
9%
10
6
11%
11
10
19%
12
15
28%
13
7
13%
14
11
20%
 
Total votes: 54

User avatar
lovejopd
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 pm

(Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby lovejopd » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:00 pm

I wish it would be 14....What do you guys think? Plz vote!

Oh Game...FML :cry:

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby Cobretti » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Zones was brutal and rc wasn't easy, but the lr both seemed easy, so I'm thinking 12

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 99.9luft » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 pm

my crystal [blue] ball(s) say it will be -11

These are the past "curves":

PT#
47 Oct 05 -10
48 Dec 05 -8
49 Jun 06 -10
50 Sep 06 -10
51 Dec 06 -11
51.5 Jun 07 -8
52 Sep 07 -10
53 Dec 07 -11
54 Jun 08 -10
55 Oct 08 -9
56 Dec 08 -11
57 Jun 09 -11
58 Sep 09 -11
59 Dec 09 -14
60 Jun 10 -12
61 Oct 10 -12
62 Dec 10 -14
63 Jun 11 -11
64 Oct 11 -13
65 Dec 11 -14
66 Jun 12 -10

User avatar
05062014
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 05062014 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 pm

It is like they are testing who can cut their losses the best... Hopefully guessing D on the 3/6-7 on passage 4 yields one or two correct answers... :cry:

vegso
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby vegso » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm

seems like the curve has been getting slightly more generous lately, minus june lets go -13!

User avatar
Clarity
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby Clarity » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 pm

So many guess the curve polls...when does the guess date/time of score release post come?

User avatar
05062014
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 05062014 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Out of the past 8, there have been 3 -14 and 1 -13....

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 99.9luft » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 pm

I am really interested in talking to people who took the Oct 11 and/or June 11 exams - how do you think the difficulty of this Oct 12 exam compares to those, esp. in relation to the scaled scores (i.e."curve").

I, for some reason, think that it's unlikely to jump from June's -10 to smth like -13. I hope to be wrong, of course.

User avatar
05062014
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 05062014 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 pm

99 I like ur avatar but I do not like your reference to your balls or ur prediction of -11

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 99.9luft » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:42 pm

abdistotle wrote:99 I like ur avatar but I do not like your reference to your balls or ur prediction of -11


haha, just take it in the most hetero way possible - i am depressed because i got fucked by the zones after PTing in the 170s.

this is far from my first or second or third retake. I am a pessimist today. Sorry you don't like me for that. Thanks, my 'tar still stands...the LSAT problem has not been eliminated, not with this clusterfuck of game 4 today...

User avatar
Ruxin1
Posts: 1284
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby Ruxin1 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 pm

99.9luft wrote:I am really interested in talking to people who took the Oct 11 and/or June 11 exams - how do you think the difficulty of this Oct 12 exam compares to those, esp. in relation to the scaled scores (i.e."curve").

I, for some reason, think that it's unlikely to jump from June's -10 to smth like -13. I hope to be wrong, of course.


I thought games were harder than Oct 11 - Like substantially harder

I had 12-15 mins for the last game

New games are just very limited set ups and go destroy question by question which is very time consuming

User avatar
05062014
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 05062014 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:49 pm

99.9luft wrote:
abdistotle wrote:99 I like ur avatar but I do not like your reference to your balls or ur prediction of -11


haha, just take it in the most hetero way possible - i am depressed because i got fucked by the zones after PTing in the 170s.

this is far from my first or second or third retake. I am a pessimist today. Sorry you don't like me for that. Thanks, my 'tar still stands...the LSAT problem has not been eliminated, not with this clusterfuck of gme 4 today...


Dude I signed up for Decembr and I don't know how I will motivate myself to go through with this shit again.. even if I score well, but not as well as I want -- the prospect of it all just seems depressing as fuck. I definitely feel for you and it takes exceptional persistence on your part, I am sure. The first thing I thought of when I was registering for Dec 01 were people like u who cancelled or retook multiple times.

User avatar
99.9luft
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby 99.9luft » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

abdistotle wrote:
99.9luft wrote:
abdistotle wrote:99 I like ur avatar but I do not like your reference to your balls or ur prediction of -11


haha, just take it in the most hetero way possible - i am depressed because i got fucked by the zones after PTing in the 170s.

this is far from my first or second or third retake. I am a pessimist today. Sorry you don't like me for that. Thanks, my 'tar still stands...the LSAT problem has not been eliminated, not with this clusterfuck of gme 4 today...


Dude I signed up for Decembr and I don't know how I will motivate myself to go through with this shit again.. even if I score well, but not as well as I want -- the prospect of it all just seems depressing as fuck. I definitely feel for you and it takes exceptional persistence on your part, I am sure. The first thing I thought of when I was registering for Dec 01 were people like u who cancelled or retook multiple times.


Sorry to hear you are in this boat, too, man. Yes, it is somewhat depressing, but you know what's even more depressing? going into shiTTTlaw with massive debt. I know this may be premature since we don't know our scores, but gut feeling is mostly right for me, at least. I think i will be more depressed by the prospect of going to a shitty school/unemployed afterwards than giving this another try whenever i am allowed to.

mooseman2216
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 am

Re: (Poll) Curve for October LSAT 2012

Postby mooseman2216 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 pm

99.9luft wrote:I am really interested in talking to people who took the Oct 11 and/or June 11 exams - how do you think the difficulty of this Oct 12 exam compares to those, esp. in relation to the scaled scores (i.e."curve").

I, for some reason, think that it's unlikely to jump from June's -10 to smth like -13. I hope to be wrong, of course.


i sat the june 11 and ended up with 166. i thought the games on this one were much more difficult overall. reading comp seemed slightly easier and LR seemed much easier. it seemed a tad harder overall just because i feel like the games were that much more difficult. i hope the scale reflects what i feel haha.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], blackmamba8, conejitonatalka, Instrumental, loyalroyal, Macallan, Pozzo, Tazewell, testtaker99, thebeautifulfool, thrivinNstrivin, VMars and 51 guests