All The Real LSAT Sections (F**K ZONES)

square_peg

Re: All The Real LSAT Sections (FUCK ZONES)

Postby square_peg » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm

skri65 wrote:I can finally shut up about the exp section for LR if someone can answer this question:

Did anyone who didn't have a 25q LR exp remember something about heat in Europe and ancient fires?

No.

Omnivalc

Postby Omnivalc » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:51 pm

skri65 wrote:I can finally shut up about the exp section for LR if someone can answer this question:

Did anyone who didn't have a 25q LR exp remember something about heat in Europe and ancient fires? This was on my first LR exp and this I will know with 100% certainty that this was the exp if people who didn't have three LR didn't have this question.

Can you give a bit more detail about this question?

skri65

Postby skri65 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Omnivalc wrote:

Did anyone who didn't have a 25q LR exp remember something about heat in Europe and ancient fires? This was on my first LR exp and this I will know with 100% certainty that this was the exp if people who didn't have three LR didn't have this question.

Heat, ancient fires, Europe, 400,000 years. Can't say more, don't want a ban.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 pm

skri65 wrote:
Omnivalc wrote:

:wink: Well done. The Mods thank you.

ppl123

Postby ppl123 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm

im an LR-EX too.....yes! i remember this from LR1 now!!! does anyone who was not an experimental-LR remember this???? LETS HOPE NOT!!!!!

Omnivalc

Postby Omnivalc » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 pm

skri65 wrote:
Omnivalc wrote:

I am very close to remembering this, I think we can say with some confidence that was the experimental (Just this gym question is throwing me off!!! Ugh. If anyone has any other supporting, non-specific detail I will kiss the ground you walk on)

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Another LR question from non-experimental was about a professor determining plagiarism. Also, ammonia in garden compost, and a diet low in fruits and vegetables.
Last edited by luxlisbon on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vegso

Postby vegso » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:16 pm

ppl123 wrote:im an LR-EX too.....yes! i remember this from LR1 now!!! does anyone who was not an experimental-LR remember this???? LETS HOPE NOT!!!!!

didnt have exp Lr, definitely dont remember this question

ppl123

Postby ppl123 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 pm

hey does anyone (non-LR experimental) remember an LR question about lamps giving off heat/humidity in a museum????
please let me know!!!!

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 pm

ppl123 wrote:hey does anyone (non-LR experimental) remember an LR question about lamps giving off heat/humidity in a museum????
please let me know!!!!

Yes

cgw

Postby cgw » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Omnivalc wrote:
skri65 wrote:
Omnivalc wrote:

I am very close to remembering this, I think we can say with some confidence that was the experimental (Just this gym question is throwing me off!!! Ugh. If anyone has any other supporting, non-specific detail I will kiss the ground you walk on)

It took me a minute to remember it too. Gym membership is kinda short so there's not much to say. Think use of the pool.

Omnivalc

Postby Omnivalc » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 pm

cgw wrote:
Omnivalc wrote:

It took me a minute to remember it too. Gym membership is kinda short so there's not much to say. Think use of the pool.

OMG yes!!! I remember it completely now thank you so much!!!

Honey_Badger

Postby Honey_Badger » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm

goden wrote:My first introduction to chup was in the June waiters thread and needless to say he did his job very effectively.

This.

karina

Postby karina » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 am

boblawlob wrote:
karina wrote:So for the people who had 25-25-25 LR: was any of the following questions in the last LR section?? (the 4th section in the test)

Chemistry department funding
Science fiction and current technology
Neighbor's pesticide runoff
Plankton and fish species
Anarchist novels
Art critics dispute
Gym membership

all of them

so this establishes that the last LR (the 4th section) was NOT experimental! awesome. so have we figured out yet which one of the first two LR sections was experimental?

therock231

Postby therock231 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 am

I had the 25 - 25 - 25 LR sections.

I know that the Mars question was for sure second, because It had to do with Extraterrestrials and I love that stuff (plus the last two preptest I took I got the one about aliens wrong, some Im like damnit no more fucking up on alien questions) lmao. The Anarchist was the 3rd section, because when I was reading it V for Vendatta came in to my head for a second lol. I have a very good feeling that for us 25exp lr people the first one was it, When I got to question 20 I almost was certain that it was, the placement of questions was a little off, after doing 40+ preptest you begin to feel a pattern that these writers follow. It really doesn't matter for me, I felt good on all of them especially the second one, but just wanted to put it out there.

ppl123

Postby ppl123 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

therock231 wrote:I had the 25 - 25 - 25 LR sections.

I know that the Mars question was for sure second, because It had to do with Extraterrestrials and I love that stuff (plus the last two preptest I took I got the one about aliens wrong, some Im like damnit no more fucking up on alien questions) lmao. The Anarchist was the 3rd section, because when I was reading it V for Vendatta came in to my head for a second lol. I have a very good feeling that for us 25exp lr people the first one was it, When I got to question 20 I almost was certain that it was, the placement of questions was a little off, after doing 40+ preptest you begin to feel a pattern that these writers follow. It really doesn't matter for me, I felt good on all of them especially the second one, but just wanted to put it out there.

if you know that those questions were in 2nd and 3rd forsure....than we can finally say that experimental was section 1.

ssddm1

Postby ssddm1 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 am

Just checking because even with all the info I am mixing up RC section... The dark energy passage and property theory passage were a part of the experimental? Please confirm! Thanks!!!

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 am

Honey_Badger wrote:
goden wrote:My first introduction to chup was in the June waiters thread and needless to say he did his job very effectively.

This.

:lol: He's really good at this.

ssddm1

Postby ssddm1 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 am

[quote="ppl123"]hey does anyone (non-LR experimental) remember an LR question about lamps giving off heat/humidity in a museum????
please let me know!!!!

I had that question and it was not experimental. I had RC exp.

ppl123

Postby ppl123 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:17 am

thanks!

ssddm1 wrote:
ppl123 wrote:hey does anyone (non-LR experimental) remember an LR question about lamps giving off heat/humidity in a museum????
please let me know!!!!

I had that question and it was not experimental. I had RC exp.

amonthofsundays

Postby amonthofsundays » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

LR-RC-LR-LR-LG

I am hoping that LR1 was the Exp. not because it was that bad but because I wasn't really in my groove and probably made a dumb mistake or two.

Now this is very likely the case if any of you who didn't have an LR exp. remember a question about a Mayor and Treasurer's office, which I distinctly remember from my LR2.

Thanks for the help you guys. My score basically depends on me kicking LR in the balls since I once again let LG get the best of me. :(

ppl123

Postby ppl123 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

was the mayor.treasurer's office the robbery one??

amonthofsundays wrote:LR-RC-LR-LR-LG

I am hoping that LR1 was the Exp. not because it was that bad but because I wasn't really in my groove and probably made a dumb mistake or two.

Now this is very likely the case if any of you who didn't have an LR exp. remember a question about a Mayor and Treasurer's office, which I distinctly remember from my LR2.

Thanks for the help you guys. My score basically depends on me kicking LR in the balls since I once again let LG get the best of me. :(

amonthofsundays

Postby amonthofsundays » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes it was

ppl123 wrote:was the mayor.treasurer's office the robbery one??

ppl123

Postby ppl123 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

ok....can non-experimental LRs confirm that you guys had this question....if so....we can finally confirm that LR1 was experimental!!!!!!!!

amonthofsundays wrote:Yes it was

ppl123 wrote:was the mayor.treasurer's office the robbery one??

amonthofsundays

Postby amonthofsundays » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes that seems like the case

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”