RC topics

FlyHigh

RC topics

Postby FlyHigh » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Drawing a complete blank. Wrote the London lsat, we definitely had the zoning game which kicked my ass but I don't remember the !kung passage everyone keeps referring to.

luxlisbon

Re: RC topics

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

FlyHigh wrote:Drawing a complete blank. Wrote the London lsat, we definitely had the zoning game which kicked my ass but I don't remember the !kung passage everyone keeps referring to.

I think the consensus is African American actor, !Kung, invasive species, and sovereignty paradox

FlyHigh

Postby FlyHigh » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:47 pm

luxlisbon wrote:
FlyHigh wrote:Drawing a complete blank. Wrote the London lsat, we definitely had the zoning game which kicked my ass but I don't remember the !kung passage everyone keeps referring to.

I think the consensus is African American actor, !Kung, invasive species, and sovereignty paradox

I had something on hominids..but I do recall the zoning game as the 4th game in the section

I was LR-RC-LR-LR-LG

is it possible that we in London had the same games section and a different RC section? that's strange..

abcde12345

Postby abcde12345 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm

FlyHigh wrote:is it possible that we in London had the same games section and a different RC section? that's strange..

If you didn't have !Kung, you had a different RC. And if you don't remember !Kung, you didn't have it, because you would remember when there is a fucking ! everywhere in front of the main character's name.

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Was the !Kung one also about women and shit? Hope this isn't too detailed.

RCinDNA

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:50 pm

abcde12345 wrote:
FlyHigh wrote:is it possible that we in London had the same games section and a different RC section? that's strange..

If you didn't have !Kung, you had a different RC. And if you don't remember !Kung, you didn't have it, because you would remember when there is a fucking ! everywhere in front of the main character's name.

I thought it was charming.

luxlisbon wrote:

Yes, I think the foreign LSATs have different sections and experimentals.

FlyHigh

Postby FlyHigh » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm

makes sense. I recall hominids because that was the science passage. If you guys had a sequencing game 1 and zoning game 4, then we had the same LG section. Also, the consensus on TLS for LR-RC-LR-LR-LG is that LR1 was exp. I think ours was the second LR which had some weirdly repetitive disagree q's.

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Was the !Kung one also about women and shit? Hope this isn't too detailed.

Yes, it's about women and !Kung actually wasn't the main character's name - you can google it for more info

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”