Anyone notice the Testmasters/Blueprint plastic bags?

boblawlob

Anyone notice the Testmasters/Blueprint plastic bags?

Postby boblawlob » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Seriously? :shock:

I mean I was enrolled at Blueprint in a prior time and while we got that lollipop and pencils, I did not envision them ever giving students plastic bags for the test.

And I even saw one guy have a Blueprint "game day" pack inside his bag. What's in that?

Jaqen

Re: Anyone notice the Testmasters/Blueprint plastic bags?

Postby Jaqen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 pm

boblawlob wrote:Seriously? :shock:

I mean I was enrolled at Blueprint in a prior time and while we got that lollipop and pencils, I did not envision them ever giving students plastic bags for the test.

And I even saw one guy have a Blueprint "game day" pack inside his bag. What's in that?

Cocaine.

I didn't see any of these, but I wonder what on earth would be in a game day pack.

tectonic

Postby tectonic » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

I have no idea what is in them but probably about 1/5th of the test-makers at my center had them. It's the new thing.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

We give all of our students everything they need to take the test on game day, inside a plastic bag that's LSAC-legal for test day. Pencils, eraser, sharpener, lollipop (for that energy boost during the break), and a checklist of stuff you need for the big day.

And no, we don't put any cocaine in there.

boblawlob

Postby boblawlob » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 pm

bp shinners wrote:We give all of our students everything they need to take the test on game day, inside a plastic bag that's LSAC-legal for test day. Pencils, eraser, sharpener, lollipop (for that energy boost during the break), and a checklist of stuff you need for the big day.

Do you also give students t-shirts? Cause I saw a guy wear a Blueprint shirt.

Not sure if you would even be at liberty to answer this question, but who came up with the plastic bag idea first: Blueprint or Testmasters?

Also: When is Blueprint going to start having "picture day" during their courses to take and develop passport photos for students? :lol:

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm

boblawlob wrote:Do you also give students t-shirts? Cause I saw a guy wear a Blueprint shirt.

Not sure if you would even be at liberty to answer this question, but who came up with the plastic bag idea first: Blueprint or Testmasters?

Also: When is Blueprint going to start having "picture day" during their courses to take and develop passport photos for students? :lol:

Yep, we give our students T-Shirts as well. We figured you have enough going on, you don't need that extra decision that comes with having to dress yourself on test day. They come in a variety of catch-phrases, including the BP student-favorite, "You're effed. I took Blueprint."

I'm honestly not sure who started it, but I know we've been doing it for quite awhile.

And that's a fantastic idea.

relevantfactor

Postby relevantfactor » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:01 pm

bp shinners wrote:We give all of our students everything they need to take the test on game day, inside a plastic bag that's LSAC-legal for test day. Pencils, eraser, sharpener, lollipop (for that energy boost during the break), and a checklist of stuff you need for the big day.

Aw man!

AAyala

Postby AAyala » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 pm

bp shinners wrote:
boblawlob wrote:Do you also give students t-shirts? Cause I saw a guy wear a Blueprint shirt.

Yep, we give our students T-Shirts as well. We figured you have enough going on, you don't need that extra decision that comes with having to dress yourself on test day. They come in a variety of catch-phrases, including the BP student-favorite, "You're effed. I took Blueprint."

I'm honestly not sure who started it, but I know we've been doing it for quite awhile.

And that's a fantastic idea.

I didn't get the shirt/bag! :( I assume this is for the live course people.

MsAvocadoPit

Postby MsAvocadoPit » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 pm

I threw AWAY my Testmaster's bag! it represented too much of the June test day to me. :evil:

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:53 am

AAyala wrote:I didn't get the shirt/bag! :( I assume this is for the live course people.

The shirts are for the live course people only, but you can get a game day pack as an online student if you've contacted the online TA!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”