RC-LR-LG-LG-LR

Jaqen

Re: RC-LR-LG-LG-LR

Postby Jaqen » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

I felt good on break because the Section 3 LGs weren't hard for me. After, when I saw Sect. 4 was LG too, I was happy. Not because I'm better at LGs than the other sections, but because 2 reading passages or a whopping three LRs are both just too much.

The game before Zones was hard for me. Well, time-intensive rather. When I got to Zones I only had 7 or 8 minutes. The language was convoluted for sure, but I went on to the questions quickly and didn't find the game too bad. I finished either on time or had to guess on one question on Aisles that I'd skipped, don't remember. Now I'm worried I went through Zones too quickly and totally screwed it up. But I'm not canceling so I'll see in a few weeks ( :evil: ).

PSteel

Postby PSteel » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 am

RC: This is my worst section to start with, in terms of it can be really dense compared to the LR or LG starts. But overall the section wasn't bad at all. Just-starting-the-test jolts aside, the first passage I feel I did pretty well on, the last two were absolute cake, and the 2nd, while convoluted, probably didn't go nearly as bad as it could've. This was the hardest section for me, and even then, I doubt I got many wrong.
LR: The only thing I remember from this section was that I was thinking ridiculously fast, and that the section was easy. I had enough time to double check the hard questions by throwing the answers to the args themselves.
LGX: I figured out it was experimental halfway through. The section was unnaturally easy, in comparison to legit game sections.
LG: Coming in after the experimental's warm-up, I didn't think this was too bad. The first three games were pretty standard, and didn't have any trip-ups that could snag me. I had 15 mins left to do the zones question. The language was definitely convoluted, and I'm positive they did it on purpose. It had a lot of questions, right when most people won't have time left to do it, and it would be difficult to guess without fully understanding the language. I did, but only after spending a ton of time just trying to, because it didn't make sense any other way. After deciphering it though... it was actually simple. It's just the language was so bad. Definitely not the most standard game LSAC decides to throw at people.
LR: As with the first LR section, I thought this was pretty easy. There were too many questions where the answers were readily apparent, and proven if you checked against the arg.

In the end, I don't think this test was too bad, and I'm pretty confident about it. I was flying high on confidence the whole time, and walked out feeling the same. The only rough spot was the RC for me, and even then, I don't think that'll kill me.

espressocream

Postby espressocream » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 pm

I'm still a mess after this test.
It's killing me that I bubbled in E for so many LG questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”