RC-LR-LG-LG-LR

Jaqen

Re: RC-LR-LG-LG-LR

Postby Jaqen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:25 pm

enidwexler wrote:Anyone have rugs/thread colors in their experimental LG? (Just curious.)

Nah.

lollipop555 wrote:there has been talk about experimentals being split up in the other thread. is that at all possible? i'm panicking!

the rugs -- photographer/graduation HAS to be experimental

The guy who said that the experimental was split was trolling. If you had one LG with rugs and photographer/grad and one with Zones, then the former was experimental. Zones was in the real section.

Percival Jenkins

Postby Percival Jenkins » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 pm

RC: felt like I kinda muddled through but should have been fine. comparative passage wasnt as bad as others
LR: dont remember much but probably missed my normal
LGx - got screwed on this one glad it was fake
LG: did better except for zones
LR: I felt like I did really well on this one, time will tell

applemaroon

Postby applemaroon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Yea why don't I remember anything about the professor one? I had 2 LG sections too. Was the professor one a sequencing game?

fruitoftheloom

Postby fruitoftheloom » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

nick1 wrote:RC: felt like I kinda muddled through but should have been fine. comparative passage wasnt as bad as others
LR: dont remember much but probably missed my normal
LGx - got screwed on this one glad it was fake
LG: did better except for zones
LR: I felt like I did really well on this one, time will tell

RC: thought the !Kung questions were hard. I feel like I missed a couple there.
LR: I remember thinking it was slightly hard - only went back and changed one answer though I think?
LGX: I don't know why, but I thought this one was hard. FOR SURE missed one.
LG: -0. I don't know why the zones thing didn't trip me up, but I'm not complaining. Finished with ~5 mins left and usually on LG at home I'm racing the clock.
LR: think I KILLED it.

Overall.. I'm HOPEFUL for a 170+, think 173+ is possible, 175+ and I'm buying everyone I know a round of shots.

Percival Jenkins

Postby Percival Jenkins » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 pm

applemaroon wrote:LG: -0. I don't know why the zones thing didn't trip me up, but I'm not complaining. Finished with ~5 mins left and usually on LG at home I'm racing the clock.

you my friend are envied. I barely made it through three questions and guessed the rest, hopefully got at least one/three of those. At least I someone thought the first LR was a little difficult

applemaroon

Postby applemaroon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:58 pm

So there was a LG that had something to do with days of the week, like...wednesday, thurday, Friday etc. Was that on the experimental section or the real one? I can't quite remember...

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 pm

applemaroon wrote:So there was a LG that had something to do with days of the week, like...wednesday, thurday, Friday etc. Was that on the experimental section or the real one? I can't quite remember...

Experimental. Which is unfortunate because I really understood this one.

applemaroon

Postby applemaroon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm

luxlisbon wrote:
applemaroon wrote:So there was a LG that had something to do with days of the week, like...wednesday, thurday, Friday etc. Was that on the experimental section or the real one? I can't quite remember...

Experimental. Which is unfortunate because I really understood this one.

Oh thank god...I did not have time to make a million hypos for that one. But I guess it doesn't matter. The zones LG killed me anyway

fruitoftheloom

Postby fruitoftheloom » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm

X LG: threads/rug, people/universities (know I missed one here), can't remember the others..

Jaqen

Postby Jaqen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:X LG: threads/rug, people/universities (know I missed one here), can't remember the others..

Are experimentals different? I had RC-LR-LG-LG-LR but I don't remember a game about rugs and threads. Or my brain is fried. But I'm j/w if experimentals vary anyways I suppose.

espressocream

Postby espressocream » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:16 pm

I was so confident before the 4th section.

SO CONFIDENT.

:(

mtr123456

Postby mtr123456 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 pm

hey guys....
i was a LR experimental 25-25-25.... i think the first one was exp. cuz i bombed it and i normally do pretty well....

to those who DID NOT HAVE LR experimental, do you guys remember questions on - drinking alcohol and exercising more, high cost couch/sofa, dispute about murder mystery movie....? thanks guys...... these were in LR sections 2+3 for me....so lets hope you guys remember!!

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:24 pm

mtr123456 wrote:hey guys....
i was a LR experimental 25-25-25.... i think the first one was exp. cuz i bombed it and i normally do pretty well....

to those who DID NOT HAVE LR experimental, do you guys remember questions on - drinking alcohol and exercising more, high cost couch/sofa, dispute about murder mystery movie....? thanks guys...... these were in LR sections 2+3 for me....so lets hope you guys remember!!

I only had one LR and I remember the last 2 of the 3 you mentioned.

annet

Postby annet » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:28 pm

RC, LR, RC, LG, LR here. I actually remember those two questions, for whatever reason I couldn't figure the couch one out. I had couch/sofa and murder mystery movie; 99% sure I didn't have alcohol and exercising although my brain is quickly trying to purge all LSAT related info in favor of baseball.

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:X LG: threads/rug, people/universities (know I missed one here), can't remember the others..

I don't recall a rug game, but I had one about a band playing old and new songs, and one with floors of a building.

bettercallsaul91

Postby bettercallsaul91 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 pm

espressocream wrote:I was so confident before the 4th section.

SO CONFIDENT.

Ditto. I was smiling up to that point.

Jaqen

Postby Jaqen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

luxlisbon wrote:

Assuming you meant 2 LR :P, same here.

honeycomb

Postby honeycomb » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Jaqen wrote:

Are experimentals different? I had RC-LR-LG-LG-LR but I don't remember a game about rugs and threads. Or my brain is fried. But I'm j/w if experimentals vary anyways I suppose.

I had different ones for sure. Don't remember them, but they were really, really easy--finished with 10+ minutes left

luxlisbon

Postby luxlisbon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 pm

espressocream wrote:I was so confident before the 4th section.

SO CONFIDENT.

Same! I wish I hadn't even thought about whether the first LG was experimental or not. Maybe, just maybe I might have performed on the second one :(

racmyers23

Postby racmyers23 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

i had three lrs and only remember the last two mentioned as well..

Jaqen

Postby Jaqen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 pm

honeycomb wrote:
Jaqen wrote:

I had different ones for sure. Don't remember them, but they were really, really easy--finished with 10+ minutes left

Cool. I found them a little easy too.

bobm89

Postby bobm89 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm

enidwexler wrote:Anyone have rugs/thread colors in their experimental LG? (Just curious.)

YES. I had that one. Pretty sure that one (and the last one in that xp) killed me.

westie25

Postby westie25 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 pm

luxlisbon wrote:

I don't recall a rug game, but I had one about a band playing old and new songs, and one with floors of a building.

Ditto. And now I'm sad, b/c I kicked ass on those.

vegso

Postby vegso » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:12 pm

omg so happy to hear the zones game was the real one, i totally tanked that other one LOOOL

mtr123456

Postby mtr123456 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Jaqen wrote:
luxlisbon wrote:

Assuming you meant 2 LR :P, same here.

the real LR sections had:

drinking alcohol and exercising more, high cost couch/sofa, dispute about murder mystery movie....doctor dosage with the herbal tea.....peaches/apricot question and the bees/garden pollination question

CONFIRM?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”