LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

User avatar
RCinDNA
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

I'll probably submit my cancellation on Tuesday as there is no way I can even get my PT average with the travesty the final LG was. Any one else have this form and hate the last LG?

User avatar
Poo-T
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby Poo-T » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 pm

That was the gayest LG in the history of 6 years. I ddin't even get to the fourth game. I've NEVER had that happen in a PT

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby sinfiery » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 pm

I had RC-LR-RC-LG-LR


so I can't help you there.
edits
Last edited by sinfiery on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonjon1324
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby jonjon1324 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 pm

I did so well on the first LG that the WHOLE test I was saying "please don't let me get another LG, please please please" and lol of course it happened lolol

ohwhereohwhere
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ohwhereohwhere » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:54 pm

RCinDNA wrote:I'll probably submit my cancellation on Tuesday as there is no way I can even get my PT average with the travesty the final LG was. Any one else have this form and hate the last LG?


Yes. That last LG absolutely demolished me. I feel like shit right now. I probably won't cancel my score, because most of the schools I'm looking at just take the highest one. If I can irk out a mediocre score, I may just roll with it, because I never want to do this again.

ohwhereohwhere
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ohwhereohwhere » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 pm

jonjon1324 wrote:I did so well on the first LG that the WHOLE test I was saying "please don't let me get another LG, please please please" and lol of course it happened lolol


I thought differently. LG is typically straightforward with me, in that even if there's a game I have issues with, I just skip it and hit the easiest three hard and get them right, and only suffer a little bit. This particular LG had two games that just tore me up. I want to cry.

User avatar
RCinDNA
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 pm

ohwhereohwhere wrote:
RCinDNA wrote:I'll probably submit my cancellation on Tuesday as there is no way I can even get my PT average with the travesty the final LG was. Any one else have this form and hate the last LG?


Yes. That last LG absolutely demolished me. I feel like shit right now. I probably won't cancel my score, because most of the schools I'm looking at just take the highest one. If I can irk out a mediocre score, I may just roll with it, because I never want to do this again.


At least you got to the last one. I flamed out around the time I realized my setup for a certain game was completely incorrect.

There's something quite humiliating in not doing well on this test for a second time (first one had an exp. LG, too) when I do a lot of the work that the attorneys in my office do

ohwhereohwhere
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ohwhereohwhere » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

RCinDNA wrote:
ohwhereohwhere wrote:
RCinDNA wrote:I'll probably submit my cancellation on Tuesday as there is no way I can even get my PT average with the travesty the final LG was. Any one else have this form and hate the last LG?


Yes. That last LG absolutely demolished me. I feel like shit right now. I probably won't cancel my score, because most of the schools I'm looking at just take the highest one. If I can irk out a mediocre score, I may just roll with it, because I never want to do this again.


At least you got to the last one. I flamed out around the time I realized my setup for a certain game was completely incorrect.

There's something quite humiliating in not doing well on this test for a second time (first one had an exp. LG, too) when I do a lot of the work that the attorneys in my office do


I did them completely out of order. I skipped one of the games and then went back to it. :/

User avatar
RCinDNA
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 pm

ohwhereohwhere wrote:
RCinDNA wrote:
ohwhereohwhere wrote:
RCinDNA wrote:I'll probably submit my cancellation on Tuesday as there is no way I can even get my PT average with the travesty the final LG was. Any one else have this form and hate the last LG?


Yes. That last LG absolutely demolished me. I feel like shit right now. I probably won't cancel my score, because most of the schools I'm looking at just take the highest one. If I can irk out a mediocre score, I may just roll with it, because I never want to do this again.


At least you got to the last one. I flamed out around the time I realized my setup for a certain game was completely incorrect.

There's something quite humiliating in not doing well on this test for a second time (first one had an exp. LG, too) when I do a lot of the work that the attorneys in my office do


I did them completely out of order. I skipped one of the games and then went back to it. :/


Me, too. Just peeked at the last LG game and immediately thought "My only hope now is if this is not real."

User avatar
Poo-T
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby Poo-T » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 pm

wow i just realize I didn't have your test. I though the first LG said LR. Either way I still shit it up so your not alone.

ncc5
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ncc5 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 pm

The exp LG was one of the easiest games sections I have ever done. I mis-read a rule and had time to both completely re-do the entire game and check every answer choice. Why do they play with us like that?

User avatar
RCinDNA
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Poo-T wrote:wow i just realize I didn't have your test. I though the first LG said LR. Either way I still shit it up so your not alone.


It's ok. Pain is universal. I'm trying not to whine but this is the second time I've taken it with an easy games section coming earlier than a hard games section. I'm beginning to wonder if their process is really random or not.

ncc5 wrote:The exp LG was one of the easiest games sections I have ever done. I mis-read a rule and had time to both completely re-do the entire game and check every answer choice. Why do they play with us like that?


Because they want to arbitrarily mess with your head and playing with your hope is a good way for them to do it. I'm being serious btw.
Last edited by RCinDNA on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ohwhereohwhere
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ohwhereohwhere » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:18 pm

ncc5 wrote:The exp LG was one of the easiest games sections I have ever done. I mis-read a rule and had time to both completely re-do the entire game and check every answer choice. Why do they play with us like that?


Because they don't want us going to their shitty schools.

/bitter

User avatar
wingedwolf
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby wingedwolf » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:36 pm

I had this test too...is it a bad sign that I can't determine which LG was experimental?!?? :oops: Lol...

User avatar
RCinDNA
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

wingedwolf wrote:I had this test too...is it a bad sign that I can't determine which LG was experimental?!?? :oops: Lol...


I guess it depends on if you thought they were all easy or all hard!

DtPepsiMachine
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby DtPepsiMachine » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 pm

I miss-read one of the rules for the 2nd game (undergraduate speakers) and that took too long, I ended up finishing 3 then 4 (albeit with at least 2 guesses) and coming back to finish that 2nd game (with another couple guesses), then realizing SECONDS before time was up about the rule that I miss-read.... FML. High 160's is the best i can hope for now

DtPepsiMachine
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby DtPepsiMachine » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 pm

RCinDNA wrote:
wingedwolf wrote:I had this test too...is it a bad sign that I can't determine which LG was experimental?!?? :oops: Lol...


I guess it depends on if you thought they were all easy or all hard!


the last section was experimental (one that involved the last zoning game). The harder one, obvi

ht2988
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ht2988 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:55 pm

so which one was experimental? i totally bombed the first section (with routine v. full inspections) but killed the final one (with zoning)... i'm praying that the first one was experimental.

User avatar
Arculease
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 3:19 pm

.

Postby Arculease » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 pm

.
Last edited by Arculease on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ex Cearulo
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby Ex Cearulo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:03 pm

What were everyone's thoughts on the RC? Easier than you expected? Harder? Any of the passages trip you up? I ended up with like 4 questions left on the last passage...just hope at least two of them had the same answer and I picked it.

User avatar
Ruxin1
Posts: 1284
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby Ruxin1 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:03 pm

ht2988 wrote:so which one was experimental? i totally bombed the first section (with routine v. full inspections) but killed the final one (with zoning)... i'm praying that the first one was experimental.


Inspections was such bullshit so glad experimental

ht2988
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ht2988 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Ruxin1 wrote:
ht2988 wrote:so which one was experimental? i totally bombed the first section (with routine v. full inspections) but killed the final one (with zoning)... i'm praying that the first one was experimental.


Inspections was such bullshit so glad experimental


thank goodness... that first LG section was terrifying. the last one was a piece of cake IMO

ashen
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ashen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

RCinDNA wrote:I'll probably submit my cancellation on Tuesday as there is no way I can even get my PT average with the travesty the final LG was. Any one else have this form and hate the last LG?

Factoring in how poorly I handled the zoning game and the !Kung passage, I'm expecting a -20.
I wish I could cancel like you but this was my third test. No more chances for me.

ashen
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby ashen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

HawgDriver wrote:What were everyone's thoughts on the RC? Easier than you expected? Harder? Any of the passages trip you up? I ended up with like 4 questions left on the last passage...just hope at least two of them had the same answer and I picked it.

!Kung?

User avatar
RCinDNA
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: LG-RC-LR-LR-LG

Postby RCinDNA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 pm

HawgDriver wrote:What were everyone's thoughts on the RC? Easier than you expected? Harder? Any of the passages trip you up? I ended up with like 4 questions left on the last passage...just hope at least two of them had the same answer and I picked it.


Very easy. So easy that I was preparing myself for a hard LR later on.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, BamBam2772, jonny27 and 9 guests