RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

aredhello
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby aredhello » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 pm

.
Last edited by aredhello on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 pm

It was easy. The 3rd was much harder. If the first was experimental, than fck the world.

airplay355
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby airplay355 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

I thought the same thing. The first seemed way different than what I was expecting. The second RC was much easier and way more run of the mill. I really hope the first RC was experimental.

Also, WTF was up with that weird ass LG question? I'm sure you guys know which one. It started off stupid easy stayed stupid easy and then all of a sudden turned into a retarded mess. AMIRIGHT?

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 pm

I honestly think the 3rd one was harder but I might have been getting tired.

And yeah the LG was like

first 2 games: WOHOOO this is ezpz I'm rockin this
3rd game: shit
4th game: eh... whatever.

VasaVasori
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 pm

.

Postby VasaVasori » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 pm

.
Last edited by VasaVasori on Sat May 02, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolita Fairytale
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby Nolita Fairytale » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 pm

airplay355 wrote:Also, WTF was up with that weird ass LG question? I'm sure you guys know which one. It started off stupid easy stayed stupid easy and then all of a sudden turned into a retarded mess. AMIRIGHT?


Don't tell me the subzones LG was the real one... Please?

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

So the one that was hard and strange as F was the real one?????????? I too thought the third one was the real one because it seem more in line with past RC...

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Nolita Fairytale wrote:
airplay355 wrote:Also, WTF was up with that weird ass LG question? I'm sure you guys know which one. It started off stupid easy stayed stupid easy and then all of a sudden turned into a retarded mess. AMIRIGHT?


Don't tell me the subzones LG was the real one... Please?


It's the real one.

Nolita Fairytale
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby Nolita Fairytale » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:
Nolita Fairytale wrote:
airplay355 wrote:Also, WTF was up with that weird ass LG question? I'm sure you guys know which one. It started off stupid easy stayed stupid easy and then all of a sudden turned into a retarded mess. AMIRIGHT?


Don't tell me the subzones LG was the real one... Please?


It's the real one.


Great... Thanks!

aredhello
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby aredhello » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Nolita, that was real.

Thought the 3rd RC was fairly straightforward and easy.

The first RC was okay, just seemed weird to me. And suspecting that it was an experimental, I used my last five minutes to go to the bathroom instead of checking my work.

Sigh.

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Nolita Fairytale wrote:
airplay355 wrote:Also, WTF was up with that weird ass LG question? I'm sure you guys know which one. It started off stupid easy stayed stupid easy and then all of a sudden turned into a retarded mess. AMIRIGHT?


Don't tell me the subzones LG was the real one... Please?



YES...

!!!! I really good at LG but this LG was harder than the last one... I had 5 minutes for the last game...

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 pm

aredhello wrote:Nolita, that was real.

Thought the 3rd RC was fairly straightforward and easy.

The first RC was okay, just seemed weird to me. And suspecting that it was an experimental, I used my last five minutes to go to the bathroom instead of checking my work.

Sigh.


So it wasn't experimental? FOR SURE???

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:09 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:I honestly think the 3rd one was harder but I might have been getting tired.

And yeah the LG was like

first 2 games: WOHOOO this is ezpz I'm rockin this
3rd game: shit
4th game: eh... whatever.



I'm with you on this one.. I said to myself "WTF are you wasting so much time on this game (3rd)" Sadly I had only 5 minutes to do the last one and had to guess 2...

The LRs a finished them with time to spare...

User avatar
oaken
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 am

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby oaken » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:09 pm

jjrialva wrote:
aredhello wrote:Nolita, that was real.

Thought the 3rd RC was fairly straightforward and easy.

The first RC was okay, just seemed weird to me. And suspecting that it was an experimental, I used my last five minutes to go to the bathroom instead of checking my work.

Sigh.


So it wasn't experimental? FOR SURE???


1st was real, 3rd was experimental

At least according to some dude in another thread

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 pm

oaken wrote:
jjrialva wrote:
aredhello wrote:Nolita, that was real.

Thought the 3rd RC was fairly straightforward and easy.

The first RC was okay, just seemed weird to me. And suspecting that it was an experimental, I used my last five minutes to go to the bathroom instead of checking my work.

Sigh.


So it wasn't experimental? FOR SURE???


1st was real, 3rd was experimental

At least according to some dude in another thread


&*^* ... I thought the third one straight forward one was the real one.. this means I should cancel my score!? I had to guess like 4 on that RC... I can't believe after scoring consistent 163+ Im gonna score again below 160....

aredhello
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby aredhello » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 pm

1st RC confirmed real, 3rd RC confirmed experimental.

Given this fact (was certain 1st was experimental) and the decidedly less than predictable LG, the LSAT continues to baffle me.

User avatar
oaken
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 am

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby oaken » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 pm

jjrialva wrote:
oaken wrote:
jjrialva wrote:
aredhello wrote:Nolita, that was real.

Thought the 3rd RC was fairly straightforward and easy.

The first RC was okay, just seemed weird to me. And suspecting that it was an experimental, I used my last five minutes to go to the bathroom instead of checking my work.

Sigh.


So it wasn't experimental? FOR SURE???


1st was real, 3rd was experimental

At least according to some dude in another thread


&*^* ... I thought the third one straight forward one was the real one.. this means I should cancel my score!? I had to guess like 4 on that RC... I can't believe after scoring consistent 163+ Im gonna score again below 160....


Idk maybe the curve will be adjusted accordingly - I feel the same way though, the first one I was bubbling in my last answer as time was called and wanted to go back and review like 4 or 5, and the 3rd i had over 5 minutes and was super confident about all of my answers.

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 pm

How do admission officers look upon lower scores in the second take????

airplay355
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby airplay355 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Could the first and 3rd RCs be swapped for people so we think we had the same test when we actually didn't?

User avatar
oaken
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 am

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby oaken » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:16 pm

airplay355 wrote:Could the first and 3rd RCs be swapped for people so we think we had the same test when we actually didn't?


removed, felt too specific
Last edited by oaken on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aredhello
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby aredhello » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Well -- someone in another thread confirmed which one was the real one by describing the content of the passages. And that was the first one for me.

User avatar
05062014
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby 05062014 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Lr were they both 25 or was one 26. Man rc ran outta time, LG was a mess ...I wish all 3 lrs could be graded

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

airplay355 wrote:Could the first and 3rd RCs be swapped for people so we think we had the same test when we actually didn't?



I was saying the same thing.. but they say the first RC with the odd first passage that had a weird point of view (a paragraph started in first person (really unusual) )))) was the real one

User avatar
VUSisterRayVU
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby VUSisterRayVU » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 pm

abdistotle wrote:Lr were they both 25 or was one 26. Man rc ran outta time, LG was a mess ...I wish all 3 lrs could be graded


I think it was 25 and 25 for an overall score of 100.

airplay355
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: RC - LR - RC - LG - LR

Postby airplay355 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, it is what it is I guess...why the hell would they give us normal questions as an experimental? That question structure seemed like the tried and tested kind while the other was all sorts of weird. I don't think I did that bad it just felt weird...




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], dg1090, MrSam, MSNbot Media, Tazewell and 11 guests