Day of the test questions, can't find explicit answers

ohwhereohwhere

Day of the test questions, can't find explicit answers

Postby ohwhereohwhere » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm putting together my ziploc bag for tomorrow and getting everything else ready, so I just want to be sure.

Mostly, I'm not 100% sure how to tape my photo on. Do I do the tape fold on the back, or is it acceptable to tape the four edges? I'm not sure if they end to take it off or something, so I don't want to DQ myself by making assumptions. I did a quick search here, and the closest thing I found was "just let them tape it on," which seems off to me, 'cause that not what the directions say.

I plan on taking a bunch of pencils, as I've had absolutely terrible luck with lead falling completely out and then the pencil refusing to sharpen, so I hope that won't be an issue. The forms recommend 4-5, but it doesn't list a limit, so hopefully nobody here has ever had any issues.

Other than that, I'm set. I have my watch set to go, snacks prepared, etc. Good luck, everybody!

CardozoLaw09

Re: Day of the test questions, can't find explicit answers

Postby CardozoLaw09 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

My tape's at the back of the pic -- though I don't think it matters. Along the four edges should be fine

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm

ohwhereohwhere wrote:I'm putting together my ziploc bag for tomorrow and getting everything else ready, so I just want to be sure.

Mostly, I'm not 100% sure how to tape my photo on. Do I do the tape fold on the back, or is it acceptable to tape the four edges? I'm not sure if they end to take it off or something, so I don't want to DQ myself by making assumptions. I did a quick search here, and the closest thing I found was "just let them tape it on," which seems off to me, 'cause that not what the directions say.

I plan on taking a bunch of pencils, as I've had absolutely terrible luck with lead falling completely out and then the pencil refusing to sharpen, so I hope that won't be an issue. The forms recommend 4-5, but it doesn't list a limit, so hopefully nobody here has ever had any issues.

Other than that, I'm set. I have my watch set to go, snacks prepared, etc. Good luck, everybody!

Tape over corners worked for me last time, and I didn't see anyone be told to not bring as many pencils. Your good.

Nat Sherman

Postby Nat Sherman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 am

I'm bringing a 30 pack of freshly sharpened Ticonderoga pencils. They better let me take them all in.

defdef

Postby defdef » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:34 am

i used a gluestick

jjrialva

Postby jjrialva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 pm

I was thinking that on the way home... I'm proved you can bomb 2 test in a row... I will probably get 5 points below my average and exactly or below my junes score..

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”