What's Everyone eating for breakfast tomorrow?

DaRascal

What's Everyone eating for breakfast tomorrow?

Postby DaRascal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 am

I'm eating a bunch of Eggos w/syrup and maybe drinking some milk although I'm not sure if it'll all settle well.
The syrup will leave a sweet taste in my mouth that either represents the sweet taste of victory if I get a high score or the realization that I'm eventually going to be at risk for type 2 diabetes if I get a low score.

How 'bout you guys?

Poo-T

Re: What's Everyone eating for breakfast tomorrow?

Postby Poo-T » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 am

crack cocaine

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:31 am

Poo-T wrote:crack cocaine

That's a good idea. I'm thinking about drinking tonight. I have never been so complacement in my life. :mrgreen:

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 am

Also do you guys know if we can bring MP3 Players to the LSAT if we put it on a lower volume? I kinda want to listen to music while I'm taking it this time around. I could understand why it wouldn't be allowed if you were being obnoxious by blasting it but then the proctor would kick you out anyway. I'm pretty sure we can't I just want to see if there could possibly be an exception. I'm going to head over to the testing center in a few and see what's up with that.

boblawlob

Postby boblawlob » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

DaRascal wrote:Also do you guys know if we can bring MP3 Players to the LSAT if we put it on a lower volume? I kinda want to listen to music while I'm taking it this time around. I could understand why it wouldn't be allowed if you were being obnoxious by blasting it but then the proctor would kick you out anyway. I'm pretty sure we can't I just want to see if there could possibly be an exception. I'm going to head over to the testing center in a few and see what's up with that.

I'm pretty sure that is not allowed, period.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

DaRascal wrote:Also do you guys know if we can bring MP3 Players to the LSAT if we put it on a lower volume? I kinda want to listen to music while I'm taking it this time around. I could understand why it wouldn't be allowed if you were being obnoxious by blasting it but then the proctor would kick you out anyway. I'm pretty sure we can't I just want to see if there could possibly be an exception. I'm going to head over to the testing center in a few and see what's up with that.

absolutely no

tyler.durden

Postby tyler.durden » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 am

I would definitely take a few minutes to read the rules for test day a little closer. If you are even considering this, who knows what other actions you are thinking of that are absolutely prohibited. Set yourself up for success man...

North

Postby North » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

You're obviously taking this test far too seriously.

Breakfast:

MsAvocadoPit

Postby MsAvocadoPit » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 pm

A ton of egg whites
w/ a few veggies mixed in
1/4 of an avocado 8)
2 pieces wheat toast
Coffee - but as early as possible (at least 1 hr before leaving) in order to pee it out in time -

Waking up at 630am, we probably won't get our break until 11:30am ish, so eat enough to carry you through!!

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:37 pm

This is why I missed your posts.

but, probably a granola bar and some nutella toast with chocolate milk.

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msmith19

Postby msmith19 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm

2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, glass of milk and a cup of coffee. Some supplements.

Cup of coffee upon arriving at test centre (whenever the last chance to drink is)

dba415

Postby dba415 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:31 pm

That's allowed.

I'm bringing my iPad to the test though. Gonna use it as a timer since I don't have an analog watch and I know phones aren't allowed. Also would be cool to watch some videos or browse the web during the break or if I finish sections early (crosses fingers)

Cobretti

Postby Cobretti » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 pm

dba415 wrote:

That's allowed.

I'm bringing my iPad to the test though. Gonna use it as a timer since I don't have an analog watch and I know phones aren't allowed. Also would be cool to watch some videos or browse the web during the break or if I finish sections early (crosses fingers)

Page 4 of your LSAC ticket wrote:PROHIBITED ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Prohibited electronic items that test takers may not bring into the testing center include, but are not limited to electronic timers of any kind, ..., IPODs, ..., and media and electronic devices of any kind

bobbypin

Postby bobbypin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 pm

dba415 wrote: I'm bringing my iPad to the test though. Gonna use it as a timer since I don't have an analog watch and I know phones aren't allowed. Also would be cool to watch some videos or browse the web during the break or if I finish sections early (crosses fingers)

Thanks for the laugh!

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I love it.

I'm probably going to eat some oatmeal, poached eggs, toast, and some green tea (smoother than coffee but still has caffein). Though, I am going to be waking up around 6 so that I have a lot of cushion before the test.

NewYorkL

Postby NewYorkL » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 pm

dba415 wrote:

That's allowed.

:lol: :lol:

NewYorkL

Postby NewYorkL » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Clarity

Postby Clarity » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

NewYorkL wrote:
dba415 wrote:

That's allowed.

I'm bringing my iPad to the test though. Gonna use it as a timer since I don't have an analog watch and I know phones aren't allowed. Also would be cool to watch some videos or browse the web TLS during the break or if I finish sections early (crosses fingers)

:lol: :lol:

Wouldn't that be great? Comparing answer choices with TLS during the test.

I plan on having a cereal bar and orange juice for breakfast.

framboozer

Postby framboozer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I can't eat much when I'm nervous. Actually, I can't eat much in general, so for me it will be an egg in a basket and how ever much dark chocolate and mixed nuts I can get down. I'll drink a little bit of coffee with dark chocolate melted in too. And crap, I have to see if we have orange juice. Love that stuff.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”