Should I wear contacts?

DaRascal

Should I wear contacts?

Postby DaRascal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 am

I did a few questions this morning w/out contacts and it felt great.
Contacts or should I just bring glasses to see the board for those administrative things before the test and then put them in my ziploc?

I'm thinking I shouldn't wear contacts or glasses. Or I should wear contacts all of today to make my eyes a little weary then when I wake up tomorrow my eyes will feel fresh.

TripTrip

Re: Should I wear contacts?

Postby TripTrip » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 am

Are you near-sighted or far?

If near, bring your glasses and put 'em away.

MissLucky

Postby MissLucky » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 am

DaRascal wrote:I did a few questions this morning w/out contacts and it felt great.
Contacts or should I just bring glasses to see the board for those administrative things before the test and then put them in my ziploc?

I'm thinking I shouldn't wear contacts or glasses. Or I should wear contacts all of today to make my eyes a little weary then when I wake up tomorrow my eyes will feel fresh.

don't wear contacts, for sure. you want your eyes fresh.

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:51 am

TripTrip wrote:Are you near-sighted or far?

If near, bring your glasses and put 'em away.

I like this advice. This advice wins. :mrgreen:

Postby 05062014 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 am

RC is the only section that I may pull out the ol' spectacles. LR q's, I am finding I can zone in on better w/o glasses as they're only a small portion of the page each. Also, I can zone out the world as it all appears to be a blur. Contacts also seem to dry out at the most inopportune times. Win-win-win

msquaredb

Postby msquaredb » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:22 pm

DaRascal wrote:I did a few questions this morning w/out contacts and it felt great.

This is probably coincidence... But I usually score 170 and the two times I didn't wear glasses I got a 178 and 177. I didn't get a headache or get weird spots in my vision like I do with contacts.

I'm going with the glasses tomorrow.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”