Anyone in need of some prep materials?

Anyone in need of some prep materials?

Postby Equilibrium » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 pm

I've been lurking on this forum for a substantial period of time. I just want to say it has been a great resource. Had it not been for the excellent advice received on this website, my LSAT prep would not have been nearly as efficient or successful. Quite frankly, it probably would have been a disaster. So I'd like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to everyone on here that keeps us all informed. There are a lot of very bright people who frequent this site that will undoubtedly go on to do great things.

Anyway, I have about 180$ worth of LSAT prep materials that I do not need anymore. I'd like to sell all six titles as a set for $100.00. If anyone's interested, just send me a PM. They're all in good to very good condition and have served me very well. Pictures will be provided if requested. The titles for sale are:

Kaplan's LSAT Strategies, Practice and Review
PowerScore's LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
PowerScore's LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible
LSAC'S 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
LSAC's 10 More Actual, Official Prep Tests

I check my email pretty regularly throughout the day. If you message me, I will promptly respond. Good luck in your endeavors!

Re: Anyone in need of some prep materials?

Postby TomThompson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

180 eh? Awfully convenient!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”