Awful games on Saturday?

cahwc12

Re: Awful games on Saturday?

Postby cahwc12 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 am

I honestly can't remember any game quite like seats on a bus, although I've heard that Manhattan made a monkeys in space game that had a similar concept and was similarly grief.

I remember snakes and lizards being grief but I don't think it was due to lack of inferences, although maybe it was...

msquaredb

Postby msquaredb » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 am

cahwc12 wrote:I honestly can't remember any game quite like seats on a bus, although I've heard that Manhattan made a monkeys in space game that had a similar concept and was similarly grief.

I remember snakes and lizards being grief but I don't think it was due to lack of inferences, although maybe it was...

Snakes and lizards was certainly a bummer

tectonic

Postby tectonic » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

cahwc12 wrote:
az21833 wrote:I do think the photojournalist game was one of the more difficult games, but to me the only games I "fear" are ones like seats on a bus that have absolutely no inferences or shortcuts in them and require pure brute force. And the only reason I fear those is because they have a base time that can't be lowered, whereas any game with inferences will have a lower time floor.

Agreed, and this is one of my fears.

I loved games where you could make a lot of inferences. If you could find the inferences, you'd zoom through the questions. These brute force-dependent questions that are so common now take up a lot of time. I've had difficulty completing all four in time on PTs 55+. It sucks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”