to study during the week of the exam... or not to study ?

jgotz1118009

to study during the week of the exam... or not to study ?

Postby jgotz1118009 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm

everyone always says to take it easy during the last week before the exam. but, i always do my best when I've been studying for a few days, almost as if it takes me a few days to get back in my groove ... that said, in concerned about burn out on Saturday .... but if i do best when I've been studying for a few days, is that not the better way to go ? anyone else experience the same dilemma ?

Theopliske8711

Re: to study during the week of the exam... or not to study ?

Postby Theopliske8711 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm

I would say perhaps take the day off on Thurs and Fri before the exam (do just a section or two maybe from different parts to keep up) and then just try and relax as much as possible on the nights, go to sleep early and everything. I don't recommend taking a week off since unless you are super prepared you might be hit with a shock from the initial panic of both being at the test and not having seen a question in a while, which could cause a panic. I am taking a week off from work before the exam and just doing as much studying as possible those days...

SumStalwart

Re: to study during the week of the exam... or not to study ?

Postby SumStalwart » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Dude, study. However, take Friday way easier (no PT's, minor drilling, just keep your brain sharp).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”