PTs during game week?

shehadehr

PTs during game week?

Postby shehadehr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm taking the december test. The week of the exam I have PT 66 scheduled for Tues and 67 scheduled for Thurs. I was wondering what people think of this spread? Is a PT Thurs to soon before that Saturday?

I know there's many factors to consider, but just in general, what do people think of this? What did you guys do in the past, or, are planning on doing come Oct and Dec?

Thanks!

CyanIdes Of March

Re: PTs during game week?

Postby CyanIdes Of March » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:12 pm

That's what I'm planning on doing.

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 pm

I am planning to sit for the LSAT this Sunday (I am abroad). I have PT's scheduled until Friday, and then I'm planning on doing review work on Saturday, so that I can still be sharp for the exam.

One suggestion, though, don't hold out until the last day to do PT 67. Since it will be the most recent PT, it might be beneficial to do it a few days before you sit for the December LSAT, so that if you do notice that you have some weaknesses on the exam, you will have time to remedy them.

shehadehr

Postby shehadehr » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 am

SumStalwart wrote:I am planning to sit for the LSAT this Sunday (I am abroad). I have PT's scheduled until Friday, and then I'm planning on doing review work on Saturday, so that I can still be sharp for the exam.

One suggestion, though, don't hold out until the last day to do PT 67. Since it will be the most recent PT, it might be beneficial to do it a few days before you sit for the December LSAT, so that if you do notice that you have some weaknesses on the exam, you will have time to remedy them.

Great advice. I was thinking the same thing. A part of me just wants to take 67 that Thurs, but I know should take it at least the week before.

Good luck on Sunday!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”