PT59 game #4 templates or not?

getoverit

PT59 game #4 templates or not?

Postby getoverit » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 am

Hey guys, it's the "annual meetings in six cities" game. Will you use templates/limited solution to approach this game?

Thanks in advance for your insights! :)

timmydoeslsat

Re: PT59 game #4 templates or not?

Postby timmydoeslsat » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 am

I deleted my post from a second ago. You could do show every possibility of this game, as it does seem very limited. There a lot of questions that are unconditional, so it can be a benefit in that regard.

It really is a matter of how to use your time. A test taker can spend 4-5 minutes on the framing/limited solutions of the game and then spend 2 minutes on the questions. You could choose not to frame this game and spend a little more time on the questions, but each question is easily accomplished with some thought other than 18, in which you could eliminate some answers - then come back to after some hypotheticals.

LSAT Hacks (Graeme)

Postby LSAT Hacks (Graeme) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 pm

I don't find it useful to do templates on this game. I made local diagrams, and left them by my questions. This built up a large number of scenarios to refer back to. The correct answer from the first question was also highly useful.

I'd say the key skill on this game is being able to look at a diagram like T V W M L N and see that it could also be M V W T L N

(I flipped T and M)

7Sage has a video explaining LSAT 59 game 4, they've set it up pretty much the exact way I would draw it.

getoverit

Postby getoverit » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:14 am

Thanks for your reply!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”