Upon Arrival at 8:30am--How Long Before Test Begins?

CalAlumni

Upon Arrival at 8:30am--How Long Before Test Begins?

Postby CalAlumni » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 pm

This is probably a non-issue for most; but for me, because I have ADHD and must take my stimulants 1 hour before the exam begins. When my pills start kicking in, I then have about 4 hours of good focus before I start crashing and lose all focus. If I take them too late then I am screwed the first section but if I take them to early then I'm screwed during the last section.

We must arrive at 8:30am, then I assume there will be many administrative formalities and who knows what else....so I am assuming the actual LSAT will begin anywhere from 9:10-9:45am. Is this guess correct?

I'm taking it at the Oakland Ballroom by the way. Additionally, if I need to take a half a pill during the exam (in between sections) am I allowed to do that or do I have to wait for the break?

ADHD sucks....

sepeterson211

Re: Upon Arrival at 8:30am--How Long Before Test Begins?

Postby sepeterson211 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:43 pm

I would call LSAC and ask them for an official answer.

The time between arrival and starting varies by location. Who knows how many people will be there or how many rooms you will be divided into? Also, I'm not sure about taking pills in between sections. Even if someone on here says it's ok, you might want to get some official word to show the proctor on the day of. They can be shockingly incompetent.

Funkycrime

Re: Upon Arrival at 8:30am--How Long Before Test Begins?

Postby Funkycrime » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:46 am

Dude just rail lines of addy off the desk between sections.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”