PT 62 Game 3

gettingerdone

PT 62 Game 3

Postby gettingerdone » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 am

Hey Guys--in need of some help/advice. I took PT 62 yesterday, and while I didn't think stained glass was horrible I got wrecked on the games section. The game I found to be super difficult was the third game. I know there was a somewhat similar game on 64 and I didn't do well on that when I took it either. Can anyone suggest games that are similar? I clearly need to drill them hard until gameday

kaseyb002

Re: PT 62 Game 3

Postby kaseyb002 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 am

Like any game if you set this game up right it's not that bad.

This is just a linear game with letters subbing in for numbers(feedback =1, goal sharing = 2, etc.).

When you do your diagram just add a layer of corresponding numbers below the letters. The only other thing to remember is that there are two of each variable, so eight in total. Those are the fundamentals. On top of that there are some pretty decent inferences to be made. Were you able to get to this point?

gettingerdone

Re: PT 62 Game 3

Postby gettingerdone » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Opps, just rereading it and realizing that I misinterpreted the "Q must attend the first talk Tran attends". Really didn't account for the successive nature of the variables F G H I L. Thanks for answering!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”