Captians Log 9-21-12

Treky

Captians Log 9-21-12

Postby Treky » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello everyone,

After three weeks I finally finished all four sections of a timed exam, on time. As it was expected my accuracy has suffered at the expense of more power to my spaceship. Nevertheless, I anticipate great great success with my new found ability.

I'm curious if some of you studious LSAT students have experienced similar setbacks and if so how did you overcome them?

Live long and prosper,

Treky

Tom Joad

Re: Captians Log 9-21-12

Postby Tom Joad » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Congratulations, Captian.

Treky

Postby Treky » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Much appreciated, Tom Joad.

relevantfactor

Postby relevantfactor » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Treky wrote:Hello everyone,

After three weeks I finally finished all four sections of a timed exam, on time. As it was expected my accuracy has suffered at the expense of more power to my spaceship. Nevertheless, I anticipate great great success with my new found ability.

I'm curious if some of you studious LSAT students have experienced similar setbacks and if so how did you overcome them?

Live long and prosper,

Treky

Repetition. Just like before you couldn't finish it on time, but now you can, I'm assuming it was after repetition. If time can be fixed, so can accuracy. Moreover, drilling by type is also good. Maybe you don't have your fundamentals right, and that may be why you are wasting time and also getting questions wrong. When you are confident and have the proper knowledge of attacking questions, it becomes really quick, and efficient.
Anyways, congratulations, Captain.

Treky

Postby Treky » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Great advice relevantfactor, and might I add the information you provided is much like your username.

Repitition has absolutely been the key to my current achievement. I seem to slow down on MBT's, Paradox, and Point at Issue questions, so doing some drilling on those subjects might indeed be the the final frontier, so to speak.

Thank you for your time,

Treky

Cerebro

Postby Cerebro » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Take a night off and spend it with a green Orion animal woman. Then come back to the LSAT and do some more drilling.

Treky

Postby Treky » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Your advice is well intended, Cerebro. However, I have a prime directive to succeed on this mission prior to taking leave.

Perhaps, after; Orion women are very friendly to men of the federation.

Live long and proser, my friend.

Treky

Postby 052220151 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Treky wrote:Your advice is well intended, Cerebro. However, I have a prime directive to succeed on this mission prior to taking leave.

Treky

Some TTTrekkie you are. Everyone knows there is only one prime directive; don't mess with other people shit.

Just kidding. Repetition is the answer to everything. HTH.

chadbrochill

Postby chadbrochill » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm

deputydog wrote:Repetition is the answer to everything. HTH.

Thanks Lil Wayne:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UYaLjGrgz8

Cerebro

Postby Cerebro » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Treky wrote:Your advice is well intended, Cerebro. However, I have a prime directive to succeed on this mission prior to taking leave.

Treky

Sorry, Captain... I suppose I misinterpreted the title of your post. Homographs are a tricky beast.

Treky

Postby Treky » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 am

deputydog wrote:

Treky

Some TTTrekkie you are. Everyone knows there is only one prime directive; don't mess with other people shit.

Just kidding. Repetition is the answer to everything. HTH.

Ah, yes. The good ole colloquialisms of rap. One can always rely on a witty new phrase from that genre.

Treky

Postby Treky » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:52 am

Cerebro wrote:

Treky

Sorry, Captain... I suppose I misinterpreted the title of your post. Homographs are a tricky beast.

It's quiet alright. Perhaps eons from now our race will no longer have the need for such exams.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”