PT #31, Section 1, LG 4

lifeprincess13

PT #31, Section 1, LG 4

Postby lifeprincess13 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

I understand the rules and set up, mostly. What I do not get is questions limiting the people working on it or when certain tasks are done. Also, I do not fully understand the rule: Each crew member does at least one task a during the installation, but no more than one task a day; if that is the case, then how can there be a limitation on the members doing the tasks?

Thanks!

TripTrip

Re: PT #31, Section 1, LG 4

Postby TripTrip » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 pm

First off, this game is made ridiculously easier if you write out each task in order and everyone can perform that task next to it.

F=I,K
W=L,O
T=G,L
S=H,K,M
P=H,I,O

lifeprincess13 wrote:I understand the rules and set up, mostly. What I do not get is questions limiting the people working on it or when certain tasks are done.

Are you talking about Q23? That restriction just means that the second day has to have at least taping, and at most taping and wallboarding (otherwise there'd be nothing left for the first day).

lifeprincess13 wrote:Also, I do not fully understand the rule: Each crew member does at least one task a during the installation, but no more than one task a day; if that is the case, then how can there be a limitation on the members doing the tasks?

It should be read as "Each crew member who is selected to be on the crew does at least one task a during the installation" The only way to infer this information is from the first sentence "a crew of up to five workers" (of seven). Alternatively, just jump into the first grab-a-rule question to see what the possibilities are.

lifeprincess13

Postby lifeprincess13 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 pm

wow...setting it up in perspective of the duties, instead of the people helped out a lot, like A LOT. thanks :) and the rule clarification was the cherry on top. thanks again!

:)

TripTrip

Postby TripTrip » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:51 am

lifeprincess13 wrote:wow...setting it up in perspective of the duties, instead of the people helped out a lot, like A LOT. thanks :) and the rule clarification was the cherry on top. thanks again!

:)

Anytime! Glad to help.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”