Any Recent Kaplan, PS, or TM Students?

scifiguy

Any Recent Kaplan, PS, or TM Students?

Postby scifiguy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Looking at some possible LSAT courses. Am wondering if anyone has knowledge about Kaplan, Power Score, or Test Masters?

Are these 3 the best LSAT prep courses on the market? If not, which other ones are very highly rated?

How would you rate these three (specifics would be great)? The only one I have knowledge about is Test Masters. The main problem is that my friend who took the class did so many years ago in 2004. So, I was hoping for maybe some more recent reviews of these classes. Appreciate everyone's feedback!

M.M.

Re: Any Recent Kaplan, PS, or TM Students?

Postby M.M. » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Took a powerscore course about 5 months ago, and enjoyed it, but would probably not recommend it. Common wisdom around here is that Manhattan is the best, Powerscore is very good, and Kaplan is terrible.

bp shinners

Re: Any Recent Kaplan, PS, or TM Students?

Postby bp shinners » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=151670

That link has a TON of reviews of all the major courses. If you have any specific questions for the companies themselves, most have reps around here (I can answer anything about Blueprint in a PM).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”