LSAT Prep Classes in the DC/MD area Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JJovel09

New

LSAT Prep Classes in the DC/MD area

Post by JJovel09 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello, I am planning on taking the LSAT in December. I have been studying by myself for the last two months using the PowerScore Bibles but I would like the benefit of going to an actual classroom to learn more and increase my chances of doing better at the LSAT. Can anyone recommend me some classes being offered out there in the DC/MD area? I've looked into Manhattan LSAT which sounds good but haven't seen much or any reviews on them. The academic adviser at my university (University of Baltimore) suggested I contact Merlin Legal. I originally plan to sign up with them but I feel more comfortable weighing my options. Any help anyone can provide me with I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Juan

barnum

New

Re: LSAT Prep Classes in the DC/MD area

Post by barnum » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Disclaimer: I work for the company

But i would check out Griffon Prep http://www.griffonprep.com

If you like they let you sit in on a class, so that you can see what class is like for yourself as well as talk to current students to get feedback that is less biased then my own.

bp shinners

Gold

Re: LSAT Prep Classes in the DC/MD area

Post by bp shinners » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 pm

You can check out the reviews of the bigger companies here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=151670

Most of them will have classes in the DC area (as it's one of the larger markets). I would read a few reviews, call a few companies, and try to sit in on their classes. While the curriculum is important, the right instructor is more important, and you can't get a good feel for that without sitting in on a class.

And if you have any questions about Blueprint's classes, shoot me a PM.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”