Watch for the LSAT. Recommendations? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lilhugsy24

New

Watch for the LSAT. Recommendations?

Post by lilhugsy24 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Could anyone recommend a cheap chronograph that I could buy. I really need a watch that will automatically reset itself to zero b/c sometimes I need all the time in a section and I don't want to mess up on test day because I didn't get a chance to reset my watch and my timings got messed up because of it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Cerebro

Bronze

Re: Watch for the LSAT. Recommendations?

Post by Cerebro » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 pm

The 180 Watch is cheap (only $49), easy to read, and resets to 0 with the touch of a button.

lilhugsy24

New

Post by lilhugsy24 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Does it not reset the minute hand back to zero at the push of a button? That's what I'm interested in finding. Are there any watches that do this? Sorry I really dont know much about watches. If there aren't I'll probably just go with a rotating bezel watch instead.

Cerebro

Bronze

Post by Cerebro » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm

lilhugsy24 wrote:Does it not reset the minute hand back to zero at the push of a button? That's what I'm interested in finding. Are there any watches that do this? Sorry I really dont know much about watches. If there aren't I'll probably just go with a rotating bezel watch instead.

Yes, that 180 watch resets both the minute hand and the second hand to 0 when you push the button. I have one, and I think it works fine. I won't say it's the best $49 I ever spent, but I think it's a good option for test prep and test day.

lilhugsy24

New

Post by lilhugsy24 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:14 am

Oh ok cool. Yeah I thought it didn't because on the website it only says that the second resets to zero. Doesn't say anything about the minute hand. Thanks for the help.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”