SoCal Test Locations (December 2012)?

Cerebro

SoCal Test Locations (December 2012)?

Postby Cerebro » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:42 pm

What are the best places to take the LSAT in SoCal this December?

• USC - Out, because I've heard many mixed reviews about it. Several people have indicated that the main room is fine (?), but that if you wind up in an overflow room, then it is less than ideal.
  • UCLA - Out, because many folks have indicated less than ideal conditions, small chairs, small desks.
  • Soutwestern - Out. I was originally registered there for the October test, and have heard only positive reviews about it. However, it does not appear to be available for December :cry:

Has anyone on here taken the test at Pepperdine or UWLA-San Fernando Valley? Any other locations in SoCal that have big tables like Southwestern supposedly does?

d0rklord

Re: SoCal Test Locations (December 2012)?

Postby d0rklord » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm

i LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD UWLA SFV (chatsworth, right?)

The rooms had about 15-20 people per room, perhaps less and each person had one of those GIANT desks to themselves (they had each person skip a seat to prevent cheating, I guess... BETTER FOR US)!

The only downside is you are not allowed outside for breaks...

Otherwise, IDEAL!

Hopefully they do the same thing for Dec... :D

Cerebro

Postby Cerebro » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 pm

d0rklord wrote:i LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD UWLA SFV (chatsworth, right?)

The rooms had about 15-20 people per room, perhaps less and each person had one of those GIANT desks to themselves (they had each person skip a seat to prevent cheating, I guess... BETTER FOR US)!

Otherwise, IDEAL!

Thanks for the info! I'm registered for the UWLA-Chatsworth test in December, and looking forward to it. I heard from someone else that the parking is really plentiful, too. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no test center issues for me.

Partially Deaf

Postby Partially Deaf » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 am

I'm taking it in Fullerton, at the Western State University

d0rklord

Postby d0rklord » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Cerebro wrote:
d0rklord wrote:i LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD UWLA SFV (chatsworth, right?)

Otherwise, IDEAL!

Thanks for the info! I'm registered for the UWLA-Chatsworth test in December, and looking forward to it. I heard from someone else that the parking is really plentiful, too. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no test center issues for me.

There is a gigantic parking lot. And i took the June test, which is in the afternoon, and still had no problem finding parking... I think we should be ok!

The testing rooms are all upstairs (at least they were last time) and it appeared that everyone had the same set-up as we did... (large tables, all to themselves because they skipped seats) :D

SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!

Archangel

Postby Archangel » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 pm

--LinkRemoved--

I've heard great things about the Redlands location.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”