How to study after a 2-3 month LSAT break?

kitkat07

How to study after a 2-3 month LSAT break?

Postby kitkat07 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 pm

I took a course earlier this year and was supposed to take the test in June but ended up withdrawing since I wasn't scoring in my target range. I'm committed to doing this once and for all in December! I took the past few months off of LSAT studying and will be picking it up again this weekend. Would you suggest taking a diagnostic test first and developing my study plan based on how I do OR starting from "square one" and reading the books (LRB, LGB) first to re-learn the material?

Thanks in advance!

wtrc

Re: How to study after a 2-3 month LSAT break?

Postby wtrc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 pm

kitkat07 wrote:I took a course earlier this year and was supposed to take the test in June but ended up withdrawing since I wasn't scoring in my target range. I'm committed to doing this once and for all in December! I took the past few months off of LSAT studying and will be picking it up again this weekend. Would you suggest taking a diagnostic test first and developing my study plan based on how I do OR starting from "square one" and reading the books (LRB, LGB) first to re-learn the material?

Thanks in advance!

I recently took a nearly 14 month break. RC and LR come back real quickly. LG might take more time. Personally I'd recommend drilling LG for a bit, then maybe drilling some RC and LR quickly, then do a PT and see how you stand.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”