Help with RC questions - PT65,S3,q25 + q27 same section

rezkirill

Help with RC questions - PT65,S3,q25 + q27 same section

Postby rezkirill » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 am

I first tried to search Manhattan forums for the answers -
http://www.manhattanlsat.com/forums/q27 ... b2d4acaa95
But, they only have explanations for my last question 27. And even for this question I'd like more opinions.

Below is my reasoning for the questions, I would love to see faster more efficient ways to solve them.

PT65,S3,q25 A,C are mentioned as true of all land under agricultural overproduction - lines 2-9, you cannot have 2 right answers so they are wrong D is irrelevant because we don't need to know the potential of the soil just what it has in it+not mentioned in the passage. I'm torn between B and E. I think E is wrong because of lines 22-25 - the experiment is about corn plots near broadest variety of species plots. Maybe, B is right because of lines 12-13, but they say you cannot use in all of Europe so that threw me off. q27 same section- I think the main conclusion of the paragraph is lines 54-55 if I try to strip the content - so the bad guys cannot take over, you have to put more good guys. From this, I think that A is incorrect because you don't change the minds of the supporters of the bad guys, you introduce more good guys. C is incorrect because you don't make the supporters of the bad guys indifferent to them and not support them anymore. D is incorrect because you don't make the establishment supporters of the bad guys feel ashamed. E is incorrect because you don't make the supporters of the bad guys fight among themselves. And B is correct because you defend the good guys from attacks by the bad guys.

Thanks in advance for all your help :)

rezkirill

Re: Help with RC questions - PT65,S3,q25 + q27 same section

Postby rezkirill » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:58 am

bump..

Hope, someone can throw his two cents.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”