Oct. and Dec.

cloudhidden

Oct. and Dec.

Postby cloudhidden » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:12 pm

I have taken the LSAT twice and plan to take it a third time in October. However, the first test I took was in June 2010 so the 3 in 2 yrs rule no longer applies to me. With that said, I'm not quite PT'ing where I want yet, but I have just switched to full test studying and have some time to improve. I would like to take a shot at October with December as the ace in the hole. If I get my apps in after the October test will schools be predisposed against my app if I don't score so highly, and I plan to take it in December? Is there a way to tell them to hold on the review? These are just considerations on my mind before I go ahead and register for the October test.

bp shinners

Re: Oct. and Dec.

Postby bp shinners » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 pm

cloudhidden wrote:I have taken the LSAT twice and plan to take it a third time in October. However, the first test I took was in June 2010 so the 3 in 2 yrs rule no longer applies to me. With that said, I'm not quite PT'ing where I want yet, but I have just switched to full test studying and have some time to improve. I would like to take a shot at October with December as the ace in the hole. If I get my apps in after the October test will schools be predisposed against my app if I don't score so highly, and I plan to take it in December? Is there a way to tell them to hold on the review? These are just considerations on my mind before I go ahead and register for the October test.

You can tell the schools to hold off considering your application until you get a score from December. I would recommend making the decision on October during the week leading up to the exam. If your PTs aren't where you want them to be, take it in December. If they are, October.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”