PT 57. S. 2. Q 2

cloudhidden

PT 57. S. 2. Q 2

Postby cloudhidden » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 pm

This question bothers me, especially because it was so early in the section. According to my own lights, E seems better supported than A because it references strategies used on the day of the run.

Ixiion

Re: PT 57. S. 2. Q 2

Postby Ixiion » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:32 pm

"Since it's important .... to enter a race.."

Because of that, A is more logical, because A talks about strategies used the day right before the race. E does not - E only talks about a random day's training, not the day before the race.

A also completes the sentence perfectly. Try reading the entire sentence outloud with E to fill in the blank - it won't make sense.

cloudhidden

Postby cloudhidden » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh I mistakenly thought that E meant the training run on the day of the race (because why would you train on any other day- in order to then train!?) Shows how my bad running habits of never warming up can interfere with my ability to answer the simplest of LR questions!

Ixiion

Postby Ixiion » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 pm

cloudhidden wrote:Oh I mistakenly thought that E meant the training run on the day of the race (because why would you train on any other day- in order to then train!?) Shows how my bad running habits of never warming up can interfere with my ability to answer the simplest of LR questions!

Lmfao. Yeah I'm pretty sure marathon runners train for months in advance, lol.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”