I'm scoring worse than ever. What now?

Ixiion

Re: I'm scoring worse than ever. What now?

Postby Ixiion » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Also, if you have your school email, then you can get amazon prime for free if you don't have it already, and with prime you'll get the books in 2 days. Free 2-day delivery. So you won't have to wait long at all, just until Tuesday.

relevantfactor

Postby relevantfactor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Ixiion wrote:You can buy the set of 3 for $66.
http://www.amazon.com/Manhattan-LSAT-Se ... 711&sr=1-1

So, since you agreed with me about e-books earlier, I'd definitely suggest getting them in paper, lol. $66 isn't that bad for all three.

You must be shitting me. :x I paid 110$ for the three of them. Ugh, I hate when I can get the same product for almost half the price.

Ixiion

Postby Ixiion » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:28 pm

relevantfactor wrote:You must be shitting me. :x I paid 110$ for the three of them. Ugh, I hate when I can get the same product for almost half the price.

Ahaha, yep. I know. I bought all the LSAC books off of their website, paid around $200, then later I looked on Amazon and realized I would've saved about $100 had I just bought them there to begin with. So now I always check amazon first.

relevantfactor

Postby relevantfactor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Ixiion wrote:
relevantfactor wrote:You must be shitting me. :x I paid 110$ for the three of them. Ugh, I hate when I can get the same product for almost half the price.

Ahaha, yep. I know. I bought all the LSAC books off of their website, paid around $200, then later I looked on Amazon and realized I would've saved about $100 had I just bought them there to begin with. So now I always check amazon first.

I usually buy stuff off from Amazon, but when I saw the deal at their website I was like, "this is a pretty good deal (each book there is 38$, and all of them were for 95$), let me buy it now!". And didn't even check Amazon. Now I feel reallyyy stupid. lol.

northwood

Postby northwood » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 pm

i say give yourself 30 minutes because on test day your proctor might call time a minute or two early, or you might have a case of the nerves for section 1 ( or section 4) and may need a minute to calm down and go.

While you can prepare for the real deal, you cant fully prepare for actual test day ( the noise, the pencils, taking a test KNOWING it is for real and not a practice) how you may respond when the proctor yell 10 minutes, 5 minutes, and 1 minute, so giving yourself less time and how you willl strategize your approach with one minute left and having a little bit of extra time may help.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”