MLSAT Private Tutoring

BlaqBella

MLSAT Private Tutoring

Postby BlaqBella » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Has anyone used MLSAT for private tutoring? Would love to hear your reviews!

JG7773

Re: MLSAT Private Tutoring

Postby JG7773 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm

I took a MLSAT course, which includes private one-on-one sessions once a week to serve as private tutoring. While it potentially could be slightly different than an actual private session, I thought it was great. I would e-mail the tutor a few days ahead with questions / subject types that I wanted to cover and the tutor would come prepared to help walk me through the material, provide insights on how to digest the material in a timely matter and most importantly directed me to areas where I could get more practice on what we just covered.

Likely the best part of the private situation is that you get to work and spend time on material that is important to you. In a larger setting, you are going to be pegged with the group in terms of the speed that you will cover material. In the private situation, you get to dictate what you cover and that would be the best benefit of spending the extra cash on the tutor.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions and I will try to answer them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”