Whole PT or Indiv Sections Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Charlie.Home

Bronze

Whole PT or Indiv Sections

Post by Charlie.Home » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

With the October LSAT soon approaching, I am sure we are looking for efficient methods of learning this test.
I now feel confident about LR (~-2 per section), LG (~-1 per section, & RC (~-3). Going forward I plan on just taking PTs and maybe drilling if I see a need.

Do you think it best to take a full 5 section practice tests, and then review the whole test at once (maybe test one day, review the next to allow for a thorough review)? Or, take one section then review that section... while it is still fresh in your mind?

gaud

Platinum

Re: Whole PT or Indiv Sections

Post by gaud » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:17 am

If you're scoring that well on each section during timed-tests, you really don't need to be drilling individual sections. Heck, even if you're getting that in just timed sections, you don't need to be drilling individual sections.

Take the full test and review the entire test the following day. No need for it to be fresh in your mind. Keep track of the questions you missed. During your review, literally redo the entire test untimed. See if you still missed the same questions. Make sure you understand why each choice, in every section, is either correct or incorrect. Be thorough and take your time with the review.

Good luck

Charlie.Home

Bronze

Re: Whole PT or Indiv Sections

Post by Charlie.Home » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks for the tips. Very helpful

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”