prep test 17 logic games

BillsFan9907

prep test 17 logic games

Postby BillsFan9907 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 pm

The logic games from preptest 17, which I just completed, seem a bit more complicated than those in the previous 16. Is this the kind of difficulty i should expect on current day lsats? I think I remember the current lsat questions being like this - but its been a while.

dowu

Re: prep test 17 logic games

Postby dowu » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Seoulless wrote:The logic games from preptest 17, which I just completed, seem a bit more complicated than those in the previous 16. Is this the kind of difficulty i should expect on current day lsats? I think I remember the current lsat questions being like this - but its been a while.

I think the LG section from PT 17 is similar to something you could expect to see come test day.

From my personal experience, and others' experiences, PTs 20-30 have some of the hardest games LSAC has put out. So, if you can get all of those down, you should be in great shape. I mean, you'll still need to focus efforts on more recent games, but for difficulty sake, 20-30 are pretty tough.

ETA: After looking at the games from PT 17, I would say those games are easy-medium. None of them are THAT difficult. Is there a specific game that threw you off?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”