PowerScore Class Cancelled

PowerScore Class Cancelled

Postby inevitable510 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi guys, soooo my class got cancelled that was supposed to start next Tuesday...

So far I've spent my time mastering the logic games and timings down to near-perfection, but I haven't focused at all on LR or RC because I was saving that for when the actual class began next week....

Even though PowerScore is offering a discount for their online class (still a full $895), should I take that or self-study? I really just signed up for the classes so I could have environment-type proctored exams.

Re: PowerScore Class Cancelled

Postby cc.celina » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 pm

You should probably self-study, especially if you were taking the class to have proctored exams. You can replicate the exam by going to a coffee shop with the LSAT proctor dvd or having a friend time you, if you really need to. I only took 1 exam outside my house (in a starbucks, right next to the guy shouting 'nonfat chai latte!' every 30 seconds) and it was enough for me. The rest I took at my desk, using the free online Powerscore virtual proctor thing.

LSAT Hacks (Graeme)

Postby LSAT Hacks (Graeme) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:06 pm

If you mainly wanted proctoring, then just get a friend to proctor. I teach LSAT classes, and proctoring is by FAR the easiest part of my job. I just sit there, and start and stop a clock.

Going to a cafe is a good idea, to replicate the sense of students around you. If there are enough students in your area, you could even get a group to write it at once.

Postby Joeshan520 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”