Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Dallas, TX: Saturday, 8/4/12

Law School Prep Blog

Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Dallas, TX: Saturday, 8/4/12

Postby Law School Prep Blog » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Once again, I have a number of open seats for anyone interested in taking a timed/proctored LSAT test on Saturday, August 4. We'll be doing PrepTest 66 (the June 2012 LSAT). Test booklets, Starbucks coffee, water, and good vibes are provided. Please bring your own #2 pencils. There will be no sales pitch; just come take your test, no strings attached. I will conduct a brief interactive review of the logic games and student-selected logical reasoning questions after the test.

This test will not include an experimental section or the ungraded writing sample. It will just be the actual 4 scored sections from PrepTest 66, and you will take it in the official published booklet. Answer keys will be distributed for self-grading immediately after the test, and then we'll hold the review session.

6060-6070 N Central Expy
(test will be in the Radisson Hotel meeting facility, look for signs to Metroplex LSAT Prep)
Dallas, TX 75206

Arrive by 12:00 p.m., Saturday, August 4, 2012. RSVP is required online: http://metroplexlsatprep-080412.eventbrite.com/
Test will begin at 12:15 p.m., and you'll be out by 4:00 p.m.

Contact me, Kyle, with any questions: metroplexLSATprep [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thank you for looking, and best wishes in your LSAT preparation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Standing note to TLS moderators:
I've had numerous TLS'ers come take tests. I've noticed that some of my posts have disappeared. If you have a doubt as to whether I'm really offering free proctored tests, please contact me rather than removing this post. Several non-students have been very appreciative of the opportunity to come take a free test and participate in a free review.

Standing note to other, larger, more shark-like test-prep companies:
Please don't flag my postings because I'm offering something for free that you want to charge for.

JohnV

Re: Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Dallas, TX: Saturday, 8/4/12

Postby JohnV » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

If I lived just a bit closer I'd come.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”