Unofficial LSAT Questions Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
biggus_maccus

New

Unofficial LSAT Questions

Post by biggus_maccus » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Hey guys,

Two questions:

1. Any opinions on what are the best unofficial LSAT questions? - in case you go through all the practice tests.

2. Anyone know any free unofficial LSAT question resources online?

anonymouse2828

New

Re: Unofficial LSAT Questions

Post by anonymouse2828 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 am

unofficial questions vary in quality. Personally, I took the Testmasters course, and they had more than enough official questions.

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 am

do not use unofficial questions. you won't need to use all practice tests currently published (1991-2012) but you can if you'd like.

cc.celina

Silver

Post by cc.celina » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 am

If you go through all the practice tests, go through them again, paying special attention to the ones you missed/were not sure of. That will help you infinitely more than fake questions. That said, you should pace yourself on PTs so you are taking recent ones near test day, to keep yourself on top of your game -- you should not let yourself run out of PTs way before the test. Plan your prep with that in mind.

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

cc.celina wrote:If you go through all the practice tests, go through them again, paying special attention to the ones you missed/were not sure of. That will help you infinitely more than fake questions.
+1

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=150072

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

PeanutsNJam

Gold

Post by PeanutsNJam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am

If you've thoroughly gone through every single practice test available, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you've reached your peak score.

totaltest.milan

New

Post by totaltest.milan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Don't use fake questions.

And you probably don't have to worry about going through all of the questions - there's over 6600. I have my students start with test 29 and we work up until the most recent one. That's including drilling question types in isolation and doing full preptests. On those occasions where they might need extra practice with a particular question type then I give them questions from earlier tests, but I never run out of questions.

As someone mentioned, a good idea is to review what you missed. Actually, it's absolutely crucial that you do this. And not only the ones that you missed, but the ones that you weren't sure about. And not only review, but redo (this lends itself most to the LR questions). You're not going to improve by doing a lot of questions; you're going to improve by learning how to do them correctly. This comes as a result of learning the patterns and variations that the LSAT throws at you, the way you do that is through close analysis, and this in turn is what happens when you review and redo.

LSAT Hacks (Graeme)

Bronze

Post by LSAT Hacks (Graeme) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:09 pm

The others have said it, but I'll repeat what they said for emphasis: Do NOT use fake questions.

The LSAT is unique in that the LSAC has released a TON of tests. There are more than enough official tests to use. And the LSAT is so carefully constructed that it's hard for a fake question to approximate exactly what they're testing.

Most LSAT questions offer at least 12-15 ways for you to go wrong.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”