Discount NYC LSAT classes

NYCLSATTutor

Discount NYC LSAT classes

Postby NYCLSATTutor » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey TLS,

I am starting a brand new LSAT class on the Upper East Side in New York City. I am offering two discounts that may be relevant for TLS'ers.

The first is just a flat $150 discount for anyone on TLS. If you want to sign up, e-mail me with the code "TLS" and you will receive a $150 discount.

The second is if you are low income. You will need to prove this via a FAFSA or some other method, but the course is only $200 if you are low income. However this option is only available to fill up any remaining space in the class.

Since it is just me running/teaching/doing pretty much everything the classes are fairly cheap anyhow. But I am also trying to make classes available for pretty much everyone, hence the low income option.

Signup for the first class closes on July 27th.

Feel free to visit my website at 180 Degrees LSAT for more info.

And good luck to everyone studying for October!

Cheers,

Larkin
Last edited by NYCLSATTutor on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cc.celina

Re: Discount NYC LSAT classes

Postby cc.celina » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Great idea! I'm all for making prep classes available to those who can't afford them. Unfortunately your link doesn't work.

NYCLSATTutor

Re: Discount NYC LSAT classes

Postby NYCLSATTutor » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

cc.celina wrote:Great idea! I'm all for making prep classes available to those who can't afford them. Unfortunately your link doesn't work.

Thanks for the heads up. This is why I teach the LSAT and don't code, because I am terrible at even basic coding. The link is fixed.

Sorry about that!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”