Logic Games Bible + Practice Tests

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
penelope55

New

Logic Games Bible + Practice Tests

Postby penelope55 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi all, so I understand that the logic games bible is one of the best resources and uses actual lsat questions. I am confused. If this book uses actual lsat questions how should one go about taking real practice tests? Is this a non-issue because the bible questions are culled from different tests than the ones published in the lsac real actual official legit tests books? It seems obvious, I think, that this would be the case but am I missing something? Thanks :)

Nova

Platinum

Re: Logic Games Bible + Practice Tests

Postby Nova » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:13 pm

They are taken out of early PTs. Not sure of the cut of date exactly, but I dont think they use games from PT 51-66.

The PSB does not have full sections, and only has a few games of each type. It may inflate your score slightly when you see the game again in a PT, but probably not by much. Repeating games several times is a good idea anyway. I would suggest reading the AR and LR PSB first , and then begin taking PTs from early to recent (and continue to reference the PSBs as necessary).

penelope55

New

Re: Logic Games Bible + Practice Tests

Postby penelope55 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Nova wrote:They are taken out of early PTs. Not sure of the cut of date exactly, but I dont think they use games from PT 51-66.

The PSB does not have full sections, and only has a few games of each type. it may inflate your score slightly when you see the game again in a PT, but probably not by much. Repeating games several times is a good idea anyway. I would suggest reading the AR and LR PSB, and then begin taking PTs from early to recent.

Thank you very much!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�