Manhattan vs Powerscore

b33eazy

Manhattan vs Powerscore

Postby b33eazy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 pm

I have Powerscore Reading, Logical Reasoning and Logic Games. But I have read from many people here that Manhattan supasses in many aspects I am currently almost done with the Logical Reasoning and the Logic Games and planned on starting the reading portion this week. And my question is should I also buy the Manhattan? I am thinking that because some aspects of Powerscore doesn't seem very clear in the Logical Reasoning book (or isn't detailed enough for some problem types) and while the Logic Games are good as well; the methods seems very time costly. So should I consider buying Manhattan LR, LG and RC?

dowu

Re: Manhattan vs Powerscore

Postby dowu » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:57 pm

b33eazy wrote:I have Powerscore Reading, Logical Reasoning and Logic Games. But I have read from many people here that Manhattan supasses in many aspects I am currently almost done with the Logical Reasoning and the Logic Games and planned on starting the reading portion this week. And my question is should I also buy the Manhattan? I am thinking that because some aspects of Powerscore doesn't seem very clear in the Logical Reasoning book (or isn't detailed enough for some problem types) and while the Logic Games are good as well; the methods seems very time costly. So should I consider buying Manhattan LR, LG and RC?

Im reading the MH LR guide right now and it doesn't seem to be much more powerful than the LRB - maybe just a tad bit. However, I'm only past the 5th chapter, so take this with a grain of salt, as a lot of people will say otherwise.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”