LR RC RC LR LG

JAAHJAAHCITY

LR RC RC LR LG

Postby JAAHJAAHCITY » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Anyone have that order? I know I missed the "rapid reaction" but was still wondering...

TheRainMan

Re: LR RC RC LR LG

Postby TheRainMan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Yeah I did... for some reason few people were talking about this order

Micdiddy

Postby Micdiddy » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Had it, hated it.

JAAHJAAHCITY

Postby JAAHJAAHCITY » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 pm

I was also suprised few people were speaking on this order. It seems like only a few people had it. Others had RC RC but not in the order we did.

I actually liked it. You were in a RC "MINDSET" by the time the second one came around.
Also, Games were usually my weakest but most important section, I felt like I beasted them this go around.

Any thoughts on which one was exp 2 or 3? Or is that in violation of the LSAC?

maxmartin

Postby maxmartin » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Publication, nuclear is the real one

TheRainMan

Postby TheRainMan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

The 1st RC was experimental, the 2nd RC was the real one and included jazz, fingerprints, (nuclear) scientists, digital publishing.

Interesting... I thought having two reading comprehensions back to back was ridiculous and put us at a disadvantage beyond the slight disadvantage of actually having to do two RC sections in any order - its much easier to do 2 LGs or 3 ARs

JAAHJAAHCITY

Postby JAAHJAAHCITY » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 pm

I guess it just depends on your strengths and weaknesses.

I know I did well on the games (well meaning I may have gotten anywhere between 18-20 right out of the 23/24 given. Because that was last, I left the test center feeling great about how I did. If the games had gone poorly, I would have been more uneasy.

Looking back on the RC-RC, I barely remember any that were on the exp section. Most of the questions I remember being fairly straightforward.

I have no grasp of how I did on the first LR section. That is my strongest, most consistent section but I felt like it was all over the place... thoughts?

Of the people that had LR RC RC LR LG - was it your first time or retake?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”