As admission cycle is ending, I am curious how much work people that ended at HYS or any other Top 10 put into studying for the LSAT...
1.Where did you start? (Diagnostic score?).
2.How long did you study? Part-time? Full Time?
3. How did you go about practicing? How did you motivate yourself? What would you have done differently?
4. And how much did your score impact your cycle?
Please share your experience!
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 10:56 am
- Posts: 9113
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests