Does this exist?

emkd26

Does this exist?

Postby emkd26 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Is there a website or template or anything that will help you establish a study schedule based on how far out your test date is?
Thanks.

jdhonest

Re: Does this exist?

Postby jdhonest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:31 pm

There used to be this program called "Excel"...

I'd google it, if I were you.

emkd26

Postby emkd26 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:33 pm

No need to be a smart a$$. I'm probably more fluent in Excel than you my friend.
I was referring to a program that would take your time available to prep and create a study schedule for you like:
Week 1: 2 hours studying X, 5 hours studying Y and 10 hours study Z

So on and so forth.

jdhonest

Postby jdhonest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm

I have no doubt that you are more fluent in Excel. I also have no doubt that you have trouble with interpersonal communication, mainly because you type things like "a$$" and use phrases such as "fluent in Excel." I also bet that you're pretty handy with a calculator, know your own abilities and SHOULD be able to pound out a schedule in the time that it takes you to realize that someone is playfully trolling you. But what do I know? I barely speak Power Point.

IHeartPhilly

Postby IHeartPhilly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm

jdhonest wrote:I have no doubt that you are more fluent in Excel. I also have no doubt that you have trouble with interpersonal communication, mainly because you type things like "a$$" and use phrases such as "fluent in Excel." I also bet that you're pretty handy with a calculator, know your own abilities and SHOULD be able to pound out a schedule in the time that it takes you to realize that someone is playfully trolling you. But what do I know? I barely speak Power Point.

oh SNAP!

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm

emkd26 wrote:No need to be a smart a$$. I'm probably more fluent in Excel than you my friend.
I was referring to a program that would take your time available to prep and create a study schedule for you like:
Week 1: 2 hours studying X, 5 hours studying Y and 10 hours study Z

So on and so forth.

The problem is, everyone have different strengths and weaknesses. Someones X may be your Z.

dingbat

Postby dingbat » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

What does "fluent in excel" mean?
How good are you?

on a separate note, will you need an excel to plot your study time in law school?
Last edited by dingbat on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PDaddy

Postby PDaddy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:53 pm

emkd26 wrote:Is there a website or template or anything that will help you establish a study schedule based on how far out your test date is?
Thanks.

Manhattan LSAT has one. maybe you can tweak it to fit your needs. It isn't rocket science.

Malakai

Postby Malakai » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 am

jdhonest wrote:There used to be this program called "Excel"...

I'd google it, if I were you.

It's these type of responses on this 'generally adult-aged' forum that make me wonder..

As for the OP, here is a site that has semi-tailored study schedules for a varying amount of months: http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/p/month-ls ... plans.html

Besides that, and though I know it is a bit general; you could always edit Pithypike's guide to your own specifications.

dingbat

Postby dingbat » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 am

Malakai wrote:It's these type of responsesquestions on this 'generally adult-aged' forum that make me wonder..

Noblesse_Oblige

Postby Noblesse_Oblige » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 am

You could also check the syllabus section of velocity lsat. On the bottom it has a breakdown for the number of weeks left. Just assume that each chapter in his book will take you 2-3 hours in your book.

Also if your books aren't as efficient as his, you may need to add some extra days.

Malakai

Postby Malakai » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

dingbat wrote:
Malakai wrote:It's these type of responsesquestions on this 'generally adult-aged' forum that make me wonder..

Hahaha touché

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”